Chapter 6- Bike

《Flashback continues》

"What are you doing here" Y/n wisphered loudly to H/n who was waving his arms side to side for her to notice that he is waiting for her.

"Come down. We have no time to spare. It's already 10:30 pm. I'm afraid if we reach late, we won't be able to witness Rose while she cuts her cake."

"Did Rose send you?"

"Obviously."

"Ok."

"Come down or else someone will hear us."

"But I don't have a proper dress." Y/n said frowning.

"Come down."

"What am I gonna wear now?"

"Figure it out while going."

"But-"

"Shhoo....Come as soon as you can or else I am leaving"

"H/n wait. Don't go, I'm coming in 5 minutes."

Fixing her hair a bit, she lets her legs guide her to the main door in the living room. She is nervous about her outfit for the party but she reassures herself that she is either going to threaten Rose to give her a party dress or if she doesn't, Y/n is always ready to think about stealing Rose's clothes and makeup. She knows Rose wouldn't mind because she truly trusts her with her room and belongings. She opens the door and locks it keeping her gaze down unable to look in his eyes as she was ashamed to meet her crush in an insane attire of her home chothes.

"I know I don't look good, please don't mind my chothes-"

"Y/n, Come let's go. Sit on the bike." H/n said putting on a helmet while sitting on the bike.

"Helme-"

"Take this and wear it. Sit and be comfortable Ok?"

"Ok" She mumbles while wearing and sits right at the back of the bike leaving an appropriate distance between her chest and his back.

"Do you wanna fly to heaven."

'No way! I don't wanna die this early. What's with you?"

"But your actions proves the exact opposite."

"What do you mean?" Y/n questions perplexed.

"Come near me."

"Pardon!"

"I asked you to come near my back."

"Why?"

"Do you wanna die or suffer from an injury this bad?"

"No."

"Then come closer and hug me or you are going to fall somewhere. Why aren't you not even worried about what will happen to me if you die."

"Huh, what are you saying?"

"Umm..hehe.. I mean Rose might kill me or torture me to death if something hurts you. She told me to get you there and I had to listen to her. And keeping you safe till we reach is my job"

"Ok... but I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable." Y/n whispered with a bright red colour sitting on her cheeks.

"No. You won't. Coz I am used to girls hugging me." H/n responded.

"Oh. Really. Ok." Y/n replied sounding a bit hurt.

"No- I mean I don't let all girls hug me, my sister an exception." H/n exclaims panicking.

"So-"

"Come closer." H/n stated.

"Uh...yea..Hmm"

Y/n nervously puts her arms around his big torso while her fingers brush through his clothed abs slightly.