Chapter 12- Night

"I would like to change that" H/n holds Y/n's hand.

"Why are you holding my hand?" Y/n tries to take her hand away from his grip.

"Come on let's go to our room." H/n holds it tighter.

"I don't want to-"

"Shoo"

H/n takes her and and drags her towards the room not leaving her until he closes the door.

"H/n.....your hand left red finger marks on my hand."

"Hm, I'm sorry for that. I didn't wanted to hurt you."

"You have already hurted me H/n."

"Well, you have hurted me enough."

".............."

"And I don't want to spend the night with you" She says turning her back to him.

"Fine, I wanted to mend things between us but if you wanna be stubborn then let be it that way itself.

"I want to ask you something." Her heart say to give in hearing his words.

"What?"

"Why did you bring me here?"

" I wanted to ask and demand answes why are you asking me questions you dumb-"

"....Well...as you wanna ask........me too. Will you answer them? I wanna ask you many questions."

"No fucking way, I am going answer them first. You are going to submit and give me my answers about Rose."

"I wouldn't do that in my entire life."

"Oh I know, now you must be guilty of what you did and now you want me to forget and forgive you. It ain't happening in my life even If you go to the police. Because, now that you have confirmed your guilt, I am going to report you, beware."

"Do whatever then fuck you wanna do. I don't fear you Mr."

She were about to go out until they heard a knock on their door. She opened the door.

"Sir, may we both have a conversation."

"............" His eyes were locked with Y/n's.

"Are you okay sir."
"Are you in stress." Stephanie asks repeatedly.

"No, thanks for caring, you are so cute." H/n said eyeing Y/n eavesdropping on them.

Fred up to hear their so called talk she decided to go from their feeling bad. Y/n walked faster and faster until she bumped into Cavin.

"Hey, hey ,hey ,hey ,hey." Cavin catches her in his arms as her head bumps on his chest.

"I am so sorry. I will not let that happen again."

"Chill. It's fine. No problem ok. It happens when someone is in a hurry."

"I genuinely thank you for understanding me."

"Why are you talking like that. Be comfortable."

" I will try to."

"You wanna sleep in our room?"

"Yes, let's go."

"Hey.... H/n took you to his room right. Me and Stephanie thought that you both are using that room.... so Stephanie's luggage is in our room now. Could you please go and remind her that she should take it as soon as possible and also I shifted your bags in our room because you forgot to take them when he was dragging you."

"Oh....yeah....that's right....I will go. Till then you can freshen up so that I can use the washroom when I come."

"Ok....be quick"

"Yezzz"

Meanwhile......

"Sir-"

"I am busy Stephenie."

"A guy named Bradon has emailed you to come and meet him tomorrow near the 'FOREVER CAFE'."

"Who Bradon?"

"Yes."

"Why are you so sure about the fact that he knows me."

"He confirmed that he knows you by saying that he was your best friend in university."

"Oh.....bradon...I miss him so much.....it's been so many years....God."

"Yeah, he had also messaged me his phone number."

"Hmmm...ok"

"Here, I have sent you his number and you both can have the further talk."

"Thanks."

As Stephanie was about to go she slipped on her way to the handle of the door and H/n catches her by which they both ended up in a position where H/n's one hand was on her waist and his chest was touching the back of Stephanie. They were close, very close to be appropriate.

Y/n found the door unlocked and barged right in to the room only to feel pangs in her heart by finding both of them in each other's arms.

"Umm.....Sir....I will use the washroom" She said getting out of his arms.

"I came here to tell Stephanie to take her luggage from our room."

"Our room?"

"Yes, Cavin and I are sleeping together in one room." She said lowering down her gaze.

"But, you were-"

"Just ask Stephanie to get her bags from our room. I will be going now. You can continue your important things. Sorry to disturb. Enjoy the night together." She said in a bitter voice and left the room closing it.

Did she misunderstand me? I wasn't being romantic with Stephanie at all. I catched her or she might have got a serious injury. Why did she ask me to enjoy the night. I am not going to have anything with her tonight. Is she jealous of me being close to Stephanie? If she feels that way let her feel it. Even she is with that Cavin. I asked her if she wants to be with me but her ego became a barrier to our togetherness this night. Let her be. I won't even pay attention to her now. I will try to. I can promise to myself that I won't see her again. I need to clear the misunderstanding now. Enough of the childish fights and acts Mr. H/n. Let's do it.

He was about to sleep but decided to take some fresh air by going to the balcony. He eyes eyed the trees and the nests in which baby birds and their parents were sleeping together.

"Hope we can ever be like that Y/n."

He looked down still in his thoughts, when from the balcony he saw Y/n and Cavin going out somewhere together.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey my readers.😇

Hope you enjoyed today's part.☺️
Look forward to the next one.🥰

Don't forget to leave to comments.😊

Love you all 🥰🥰💝💝💖💖

Bye bye 👋 💓💗