Coincidence|chapter 15 Kiesha backstory

Kiesha pov

I remember life wasn't always easy in the Bronx matter a fact is was hella hard I never had nice things growing up My mother was a single parent she had three kids I was the middle child and the only girl so I took care of my youngest brother while my mom worked hard full time, I really didn't mind it I knew she was doing what she could for us since are daddies wasn't around. Well my father he was murdered when I  was just a new born baby my mama said he wanted me so bad and was excited to have another daughter but my mama was hurt because she wanted to give him a son but my daddy said he would love me the same way he loved his other daughter and my mama smiled with joy well that happiness quickly became grief when my father was shot and killed by a crackhead robber in the Bronx when I was only two months old he died, it poured and rained away all the evidence so my daddy didn't get no justice that still breaks my heart into two. Mama didn't have it easy! She got pregnant at sixteen with my oldest brother dad and he was in the streets and got life in prison that was my mama first heartbreak being young and inlove she was forced to grow up once her life changed from his incarceration she was a baby having one. Then she met my daddy and fell inlove he loved her so much he provided for her and daddy loved my oldest brother like his own mama said until he passed away tragically. then my youngest brother dad which was my mama last was a controlling abusive man he beat her often! So after that mama feel into a deep depression and I had to take over caring for my youngest brother since our oldest brother was in the streets once I turned eighteen mama didn't know I knew but she was struggling to afford are home we was living in many nights I would hear her crying in her bedroom with the door closed after she couldn't afford to pay all the bills I mean it was a lot she had to pay all on her own. Can you imagine? Three kids a full time job, car payments and excessive bills that just keep flowing in you damn near drowning in bills with no support. And no husband to help you...Nah it's just you in them damn hungry needy kids and ya bills. now that I'm grown I can relate to mama so much she was so strong I love and respect you mama.

So I started working as a stripper at a gentleman club once I got grown and got on my own but I also was helping mama of course. I was doing stripping at night and going to school in the day time and was active on only fans I was scared and nervous at the idea like what would people say about me? But once I got passed people opinions who do nothing for me and focused on my bills and my mama bills the money started coming in! I always told myself I'll try anything once and if it works then I'll make that a revenue of income because in this fucked up world you need multiple streams of income or you will regret it once you start getting shit turned off and then next eviction notices I couldn't have that again.

I  remember the very first time I decided to strip.

Flashback
I was so nervous I could feel my legs shaking I was wearing this bright neon bra and thong I got for my birthday last year I bit my nails anxiously waiting to be called on stage looking around in the club I  ran over to the bar to buy a shot of tequila, I chased it down with lemon and salt that was on the rim squeezing my eyes tasting the lemon suddenly my legs relaxed my anxiety subsided and I was ready to go make this money!

"I want to introduce y'all to miss chocolate she also go buy kiesha"

All these hungry eyes was staring at me like they were hunters and I was the pry I slowly moved my hips to the beat of waka flocka round of applause then I dropped it low on the pole and wrapped my leg swirling around it I didn't know a lot of tricks yet but I was making it work and when you this pretty and got a body like diamond on the players club you can get away with not having much skill. They was throwing money on the floor ballers especially when I clapped my cheeks it drove them wild! Everyone eyes was glued on me except the fine light skin brother they said he went by the name Dave I guess he did illegal business in the club? I heard it was his best friend birthday today so they was turning up getting bottle service from the ladies! He would look at me on stage for a second and then ignore me I don't know that made me want him even more was it them sexy dark eyes that I could feel on me or was it him ignoring me that made me intrigued because I always got any man I wanted but this was different I was the hunter and he was the pry or maybe he was the kind of guy who didn't trip on girls either way I wanted to know him.