Coincidence|24

After a night of fun I was outside chilling smoking my blunt in Harlem. my home I remember having my first fist fight just over there I learned quickly that the streets is cold that's why I try to protect what's mines I've lost many to Senseless gun violence he inhales the smoke reflecting on his past and how lucky he is to still be breathing...deadass I feel stronger because of all the things I've had to overcome alone it's always better to have someone.

Nia entered the room, falling on to the sofa as her bag fell onto the floor by the look on her face she was having a rough ass day. "You good baby?" His eyebrow raised "sure just tired of my job sick of these white folks always having something slick to say just tired they be draining me at the office. It's weird but Kelly haven't been back to work whew she exhaled that's a relief Dave smirked knowing he took care of that situation for her after she killed ray...let's just say Kelly won't be a problem again he sent his goons to her crib and they roughed her up, stole her Id and forced her to be silent or her family would be missing one at a time... I guess she choose to keep her life, got to say that was a wise choice.

"Yeah baby I'm glad that bitch left you alone she seemed vindictive ass fuck like she had some personal issues with you"

"Exactly that's what I said."

"Did you get your nails done yet?" Dave asked smiling how much it cost?"

"Nia smiled, it varies from $100-200 depending on what I get done"

"Check your cash app I just sent you $500 I got you baby if you ever need anything go get your nails and shit done".

"Thank you baby!" She wrapped her arms around him kissing him

"I know you mentioned how you tired of working that's that's why I'm trying to start this business so we can relax and let our money work for us, I'm trying to do this for our future"

Nia just smiled she loved when he used words like "we" and "us" that made her feel apart of his world that he cared enough to include her

"That sounds like a plan Dave that's how you really feel about me?"

"Of course I'm in love you ain't going nowhere"

"Yeah baby I'm forever devoted to you and our daughter"

Dave smiled embracing her kissing her forehead oooh those sweet peeks meant the most to her, he made her little girl feel safe.

"You need anything else baby?"

"Ummmm, I wanna cook when I get back I'm thinking...lobster and pasta with steak?"

"Yeah that sound hella good I'm down how much you need for it?"

"Babe I'm a lawyer remember I can buy things too"

"I don't care, I'm a man let me take care of you! sometimes you gotta let me spoil you, I love you I'm not about to be no weak ass nigga and let you pay for everything".

"PING!" Her notifications alerted her $500 dollars was sent by Dave

"Go get whatever we need I'll be here when you get back I'm try and get some rest real quick"

"Okay baby I love you"

So far they relationship was going smoothly they really didn't have big problems they was on the same page they both wanted a commitment and eventually kids if god was willing...the only thing he felt somewhat insecure about was the flirting nia loved attention in the past niggas was always texting her she would tell me it was nothing to worry about but it made a nigga feel somehow insecure. I found myself playing a detective going through her phone and she would snatch it from me playfully I hope she wasn't still entertaining niggas for money because I give her everything she needs and mo but on a positive note me and shawty been getting along spending a lot of time together she been my peace...

Dave pov
While she went to get her nails and feet done I decided to use the lap top to grow my small business for us I really loved her and wanted to secure the future so we can be living on a island away from the city with my baby girl and my lady.
I just knew I needed to work on myself, I didn't want to be the one to fuck up the energy with my insecurities or whatever, her pasts was just that I needed to let that shit go I know Nia is a solid woman with alot of trauma a woman like that was fragile.

Message IPhone
Nia} thank you baby I love them!!🩷
Dave} You know I got you my love.
Nia}🩷🩷😙