Coincidence| 28 true love prevails

Flash back
"I'll always be there for you"
"Always?"...
"Forever", Dave replied
She smiled at the memory then it slipped away her eyes widened with sadness as she let a tear fall onto the floor an air of melancholy surrounded her she knew she had to try and be brave all these photo memories came into her head she couldn't believe what just occurred right before her eyes now she was on a dark mission and she was rattled.

What if the Colombians come looking for my ass? I'm not ready for this type of beef I'm just Nia, her lower lip was trembling what about the police? What if I get myself killed?

She walked in the darkness with T blood on her hands she needed to get herself organized to appear normal she was poking out like a sore thumb, noticing a fading gas station near by her vision tunneling to the area
She shook the door handle of the bathroom door outside the gas station looked around making sure it was safe until they was a flash of a light behind her she turned around alarmed her eyes bulging
"Hi I'm just tryna use the bathroom sir" she dug her nails into her thigh nervously

"Well it's kind of late for a pretty gal like you to be all alone I'm the owner, let me help you with the door it's been jammed" he spit out his Tobacco onto the ground he looked like a old hippie Grey hair, overalls and a old denim coat as he approached closely towering over her seeming concerned or so she thought...

"Thank you sir"....she smiled nervously
"Hey wait a damn minute! Is that blood on you young lady? What kind of trouble are you into you know what I'm calling the police"

"Sir please".

As he walked away prudently with suspicion
She chased after him pleading to be heard she approached him grabbing the cell phone out of his hands holding it in her right hand with the other asking him to keep his composure his eyes widened stunned by her aggressiveness.

"Sir, I'm not going to hurt you I'm sorry but I'm already having a fucked up night that feels like a nightmare please don't put a innocent woman in prison, I'll be going now sorry I bothered you....I can't give this phone back to you I'm leaving now!".

"WAIT! Now I don't know you from a can of paint but you seem like you in some trouble that may not be your fault I apologize for prejudging you I've been getting alarmed lately so many evil things happening in the world, I'm a nice old man I have five grandchildren how about you come inside in talk?"

"Sorry that want be necessary i only wanted to get cleaned up I didn't come to burden you or rattle you I do apologize"

"You can use the restroom and the phone if you need too I'll be inside drinking my coffee"

"Thank you sir for your kindness"

He nodded and walked away
Could she really trust someone she wasn't familiar enough with? Probably not...
She washed up to the best of her ability with what she had which was enough then she was startled by a knock on the door..

"Here is a t shirt and some food you can have it i hope whatever trouble you are going through miss that everything will be okay keep your faith."

Her Lips turned into a smile warmth spreading up her arm and into her heart...

She changed into her new clothes putting her old dirty clothes in a grocery bag.  Then the phone ringed...

"Hello?" She answered the unknown call  shivering with sudden coldness

"Where my fucking money at whore! You know whaaa—— I will kill this fool I'm sick of waiting and asking you this nigga killed one of my cousins when it wasn't his beef"