Chapter 3 |Coincidence. party

Today drops had to be made had to get this cake. I can't wait to earn enough to get out the game altogether but I had to feed my family my mother and father needs me with all the expenses going up I had to push harder. gas went up, rent went up name it everything went up.

So I had to focus on my vision ahead In the meantime I was gone get ready to go out and chill with the homies

POV Nia
I use to think niggas had to be perfect....the perfect smile, the perfect credit, the perfect man until I realized it's no such thing as perfection, when I heard dav had got released  it made me spin back to see how he was little did he know I pulled up his charges because I'm a lawyer and he had two pages full of shit Possession of drugs with a deadly weapon,  aggravated assault against a man, I felt in my heart I needed to come back to Harlem I haven't spoke to Dave since I gave him my number on 108th I figured he was busy with work I wasn't tripping this just gave me time to catch up with ebony my homegirl.

I pulled out my phone to call my ghetto childhood friend ebony she was telling me about a function in Harlem

"Hey nia you better be ready for this shit show! she laughed you know Harlem be having the most Lit parties"

"I haven't been to one of those in awhile, she thought to herself will she even fit in after being away from the scene so long?"

"Girl we gone have fun wear something sexy, don't be dressing all conservative and uptight we know you a lawyer now but uh uh leave that shit in the city boo" she laughed again

"Alright boo you crazy let me see what I can find in my closet I'll meet you there girl"

"Bet, see you later boo"

Okay so I decided to wear this sense I'm on my hot girl shit this summer and I'm single ready to mingle what yall think?

Harlem parties was hood ass fuck everybody was in there drinking henny smoking that loud and cupped up with somebody I walked in the house party looking fly as hell still breaking necks duh confidence is key

"Damn who is that shortie over there?"

"Oh you ain't Knowing son that's nia Bailey she back in town"

"Chill son you don't have a chance with that fine ass she high maintenance I can tell she look like she only like ballers"

He brushed him off this was a conversation between the two men standing against the wall as she walked in

"Ebony!! Hey boo I made it i see you looking beautiful as always"

"You know I had too I'm not gone lie I heard that Dave was coming and he's my type I know y'all just friends so it it cool?"

She smiled at her yea girl it's cool do ya thang we are just friends that's all

"Okay cool, I'm go grab some henny go mingle I'll be back in a min"

I wondered why she wanted Dave east When she could get with anyone else she snapped out of it