Coincidence|20

"Why you didn't answer dat phone nia I was about to pull up to your mama house not gone lie"She walked in the house days later to see Dave sitting on the bed smoking after the baby shower she been acting busy

She walked in the house days later to see Dave sitting on the bed smoking after the baby shower she been acting busy.

"I been busy that's all"

"Stop playing wit me nia I called your mama house she said you wasn't over there so I'm just wondering where you was?"

" I'm grown don't be keeping tags on me dave"

"stop playin don't have me find out you been cheating" he got up throwing his phone across the room because he hated when she acted like she was perfect she know damn well she wrong for going missing"

"Omg stop you tripping!" She grabbed her purse heading for the door

He jumped up slamming the door trying to stop her from walking out

"You can't run your entire life you got a man that adore you and you wanna act like this behind a baby shower fuck it Imma go!"

"Oh so now you running away?" She sucked her teeth sarcastically

He looked back and froze and dropped his bag on the floor turning around grabbing her hands gently " I had a surprise for you but you keep this up we ain't going"

"A surprise?" She gave him a confused look

"Yeah get dress i want to take you on a helicopter ride so you can see the city baby"

"Babe you know I'm afraid of heights" she wasn't sure if she could handle it shit she was afraid of airplanes.

"Imma be right there holding your hand and shit don't even trip if you get scared just hold on to me, you safe wit me"

She smiled "okay let me grab my things and we can go!"

"
"Alright hurry up I don't want the man tripping so we got to get there quick"

They headed out the door he grabbed her hand walking out the house somehow she felt relieved and safe with him and whatever was on her mind had disappeared she was just in the moment with her childhood love he always knew how to get her out of her comfort zone

This man was adventures the type that would jump out of a moving plane and she was the opposite but that's why they clicked because she was the opposite more of the scary type and he was more of a risk taker.

5:09 pm NYC
They arrived at the private location he covered her eyes with his hands she held on to them tightly as her hair blew in the wind as the helicopter landed she kissed his hand feeling safe. He leaned forward kissing her neck softly uncovering her eyes she gasped her eyes widened with excitement

"I thought it was time you level up baby"

He leaded the way but she hesitated he gave her eye contact with those sexy eyes reassuring her he told her she would always be safe with him no matter what he grabbed her hand pulling her inside the helicopter reaching over to put on her seatbelt and safety gear first  before he even thought of himself he thought of her first. He was her protector he grabbed her hand as the helicopter begin to fly she squeezed  her eyes shut grabbing his arm looking up at only him waves of passion came over her body.

Dave pov
It's funny seeing her be so afraid but it's comforting knowing that I make her feel safe. When I look over at her with her hair all over face I smile because she looks beautiful when she doesn't even try man, Falling in love with her altered my entire outlook on life and it gave me complete happiness It was like a breath of fresh air in my life man.

Dave pointed out the widow telling her to look down the world was hers and anything in it she can have he liked showing her new things that was the type of man he was he never liked being average he always liked to be different.

"YOU CAN HAVE WHATEVER YOU WANT" Dave said placing his hand on her lap looking down at the city 

Until I met him, I never believed in love at first  it was an amazing experience for me this man showing me different things when he says he loves me He shows me nobody else ever have

Dave asked the man to turn on some r&b oldies music on the radio and what do you know both there favorite song came on sweet lady by tyrese, Dave opened a bottle of champagne of her favorite brand As they flew around the city looking down at the city lights as they sparkled in the night she finally relaxed he put his fingers underneath her skirt inside of her secretly so only they knew. She moaned in pleasure soaking his fingers taken a sip of her champagne leaning back she wanted him right now! she was about to lose control He teased her some more pulling his boxers down And oh he was blessed She wanted to jump on him but she had to remember where the fuck she was. Gazing in his eyes as he continued to pleasure her IN SECRET he stopped and handed her a diamond ring she looked stunned as it sparkled he told her he promise to always be true and to never give up on their love no matter if it gets rough she was worth fighting for. She couldn't understand her emotions but this man just did something to her every time they was apart she would think about him and get so hot all over her body that it ached so good he had that effect on her, whenever he was away too long she missed him so much it would hurt it was a feeling she never had and she couldn't explain it...
In a way she was glad he took her away from it all she thought her life was exciting before him but Nah this was way more intense.

Nia and Dave jam