Coincidence| 25 caught up

Dave pov
Sometimes I think about Keisha. And I feel deep regret For the way that I treated the mother of my child, but it's hard because I was in between a rock and a hard place. I had Nia and I was trying to do my best to make sure she was secure in the relationship and still be there for the mother of my child and somehow that shit just didn't work.  I decided to go to her grave site today clean it up put some pink flowers And sip on some drank and tell her about our baby girl!

" our baby girl is so beautiful.... and happy she looks so much like you Keisha even got that smirk you use to do" he laughs reminiscing

" She got my eyes doe and my smile and a head full of hair just like my mama had as a baby whew I tell you my roots run deep"

He gulps down the whiskey
" I'm sorry you couldn't be here and I'm sorry for all the times I hurt you I didn't know how to be a man I'm sorry you passed away during birth I know how much you wanted to be a mother I kno yo ass would of been exceptional at it here I bought you these pink flowers  I kno that was your favorite  I hope yoooo spirit is in peace and as baby girl grows older I will bring her too and let her know how loved she was by her mother just know I'm gonna make sure baby girl is protected in safe until god calls me home so rest peacefully until we meet again Keisha.

Rest in Heavenly peace - Dave

After  he visited her grave site he got in his car and drove away slowly looking out his rear view window and a tear dropped he ain't never cried he just felt for his daughter and for Keisha they both took a lost having to one day explain to his d...

After  he visited her grave site he got in his car and drove away slowly looking out his rear view window and a tear dropped he ain't never cried he just felt for his daughter and for Keisha they both took a lost having to one day explain to his daughter that her biological mother was buried at greenvile cemetery in a gravesite just hurt different.

He turned on the radio displeased by the pop music that came on he turned the station and it was this religious lady preaching "just know god will never put too much on you that you can't handle, everything happened the way it suppose to be listen! Don't let your past trauma dictate your future!" The timing was crazy he thought but it was definitely needed he nodded his head deep in thought he had stopped at a red light one hand on the steering wheel looking straight ahead he didn't peep the red car on the side of him I can see from the corner of my eye a piece being raised out the window and I turned over and looked to see one of those mafia ganstas with a red bandanna covering half his face shooting at my car bullets flew inside my car flying pass me gazing my stomach he ducked down driving recklessly away from the scene the black Impala chased him he put his foot on the pedal his heart was racing he was in survival mode he had to make it home to his daughter!
The gun man shot at his tires causing his car to spiral out of control and crash into a wall
They pulled him out of the car beating him grabbing his head hitting it on the steering wheel snatching him out and covering his head with a black sheet reversing driving away when the sirens was getting closer!

"Man what the fuck y'all want from me!"
He was mad at himself that he forgot his piece at home and now some wanna be thugs want to play hard on a day he wasn't prepared for, he just wanted to see Keisha grave but her fucking parents buried her in the hood no wonder! I never wanted that for her but because we wasn't married I didn't have the final say.

"nigga you killed my uncle and you gonna pay you didn't think I knew about Keisha yeah the streets talk I was just waiting for you show up soft ass nicca"

"Nigga fuck you!" Dave spit blood in his face
He wipped it away slowly Smiling with a grin Pistol whipping him I know you loaded I want $1 million by tonight or you gone be buried right next to Keisha you better make some phone calls nicca!
"Fuck! Fuck! Who can I call I gotta call Nia!"

Flashback
I was shooting hoop at the basketball court when I seen my cousin opp point a gun at his back I ran to get my piece and when I went to save him it was too late so I caught that nigga slipping and I sneaked behind him aiming at his head I killed him I ran I was young I just wanted to save my cousin! Now my past caught up with me and his goons was seeking revenge I got caught up

"Nigga you better call dat bitch I want my money in cash you got 48 hrs blood"

The phone ringed then it went to voicemail
Fuck answer the phone Nia!
"Can I call one more time she probably don't recognize the number man!"
"NIGGA THIS THE LAST TIME!"

The phone ringed and he was sweating bullets his was being held captive and these young niggas had nothing to lose.
"HELLO?"
"NIA THESE NIGGAS KIPNAPPED ME THEY TRYNA KILL ME I NEED CASH 1M!"

NIA SCREAMED IN THE PHONE HYSTERICALLY PACING BACK IN FOURTH, BABE I CANNOT LOSE YOU WHERE CAN I GET THAT TYPE OF MONEY BABE TELL ME!"

"CALM DOWN NIA I NEED YOU TO CALL BIG T HE IS GONNA TELL YOU HOW TO GET IT LOOK DON'T CALL THE COPS LOOK IN THE ROOM I GOT HIS NUMBER WRITTEN DOWN CALL HIM!

CLICK!
"DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" SHE CRIED HER HEART WAS PONDING WHAT IF SHE FAILED HIM?! SHE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS LIFESTYLE BUT IT WAS TIME TO BOSS UP

CLICK!"DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" SHE CRIED HER HEART WAS PONDING WHAT IF SHE FAILED HIM?! SHE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS LIFESTYLE BUT IT WAS TIME TO BOSS UP