Chapter 21 |Coincidence

After the plane ride she was really feeling a Nigga, all that shit she was mad about quickly went away, she knows I'm him and ain't no other nigga for her but me, I do everything for nia I pay all her bills she got a nigga given her a weekly salary now I don't ever be tricking but if I got it she can have it all. That's my wifey ain't nobody on her level on me.

I was laying down on My bed chilling relaxing kiesha told me she had been having contractions but then she would call me back talking about false alarm so I didn't know what to believe but a few minutes when I spoke to her she was just fine told me she was cooking. She was 39 weeks pregnant and close to giving birth.

I told her I was gone come spend the night just to make sure she was safe. Nia wasn't feeling that at all but I told her she can trust me I got love for my baby mama but that's it I'm not gone break her trust again... this is about my daughter not about pleasure. She had to understand that the only woman I wanted was her and it's crazy because the younger me wouldn't be as patient I would of been left I was so detached emotionally back then I use to ask myself how can you be emotional but detached see that use to be my biggest problem with women They use to call me a handsome cold hearted Nigga I use to switch my women up every month... now I've changed I'm not perfect but Mentally I'm more Aware of my emotions and realized with women if you show lack of effort you saying a lot to them so you can't let pride or bullshit keep you away from someone you really want. All these niggas be playing games with women only nice to them for a month then be detached and cold Nah see at my age I didn't want to be like that my pops raised me right so did my mother I had both parents in the home so it wasn't no excuse to be out there breaking hearts, really it's no justification for hurting women Niggas know what they be doing they just don't care and I want to be real with my daughter... if a man don't offer peace and reassurance he not for you baby girl he just out there wasting your time then Imma have to beat a Nigga ass!

My mama had called me she wanted me to come over her house to grab a plate of Dominican food she cooked for us she told me to take some to kiesha, yeah I know what you thinking I was saying the same thing but my mama said she's family too no matter what and she was right see my mama be throwing down she the best cook back in the day she would cook and sell plates to everybody even successful ballers and hard working 9-5 folks that's how good she mad it it was spicy and on point! So when she said she cooked oh yeah I ran over.

Dave walked in his mothers house smelling the chicken stew in his Nostrils he inhaled smelling the delicious flavors cooking!

She embraced him with a hug

His mother was a beauty even at her age she had long black and silver curly hair all the way down her back and a shape, she was wearing a black dress with red florals patterns on them with a face like an angel people use to ask him where he got his features he use to tell people his mother is his twin. See back in the day his mother use to model for Magazines I guess that's when my pops seen her and swooped her up, my mother and pops was young and in love he told me the moment he laid eyes on her he just knew she was the one that's exactly how I feel when I seen Nia for the first time. They had that old school 90's kind of love the type that we all be searching for my dad was a real gentlemen he use to be a body builder even won gold medals in Competitions he was physically in shape but mentally sharp that's what my mother loved by the time he was twenty five he had money and cars even a company but years later in his old age he lost his company and it really hit him hard because he feed a lot of families and when he couldn't he felt responsible. But I learned a lot of life lessons from him...

"Hey son how you been?"
"Hey mama, he kissed her cheek
I've been good the food smelling good let me try some"
"Boy! Don't you touch that stove I will whoop yoooo ass put some in a bowl and you can sit down and have a meal with a old woman" she smiled
He laughed "okay mom hook it up with some soup then"

"Hey son how you been?""Hey mama, he kissed her cheek I've been good the food smelling good let me try some""Boy! Don't you touch that stove I will whoop yoooo ass  put some in a bowl and you can sit down and have a meal with a old woman" she smil...

He was sitting down eating his soup and he got back to back calls from kiesha mother telling him to hurry up she was bleeding really bad and she was rushed to the hospital! He dropped his food running out the house as fast as he could!

"Mom I gotta go meet me at the hospital something happened to kiesha her mama told me she was bleeding that can't be good!"

"OMG! She shouted I will meet you there let me grab my purse and Keys!"

Dave headed to the hospital he told nia what was going on so she could meet them there at the hospital.

Dave ran in the hospital demanding he find out what was going on a doctor told him she was giving birth and here vitals was stable he headed into delivery desperate to see her she looked so weak! but she was giving it her all pushing she smiled when she seen Dave there sweat beads rolled down her forehead as she grabbed his hand squeezing it! And shouting in pain! After being in labor for hours she started crowning and the baby head popped out and the last push she was here in the world, Dave cried she was the most beautiful little human he ever seen she looked just like his mother! He cut the umbilical cord. The doctors took the baby and washed her body and hair and wrapped her up handling her to kiesha to do skin to skin it was a beautiful sight to see!

"Such a beautiful baby girl, and I've seen many" the nurse smiled looking at the baby

"Appreciate that yeah we got strong genes"

Kiesha looked at her baby girl smiling and kissing her face, admiring her little features and her soft skin she looked just like her daddy side it was a trip.

Out of nowhere kiesha started to have a Seizure shaking the nurse took the baby out her hands immediately and pushed Dave and her family out of the delivery room her gown flooded with blood Dave couldn't believe his eyes.

He paced back in fourth in the hallway kiesha mama was screaming to the top her lungs my mama was praying to god for her I was in disbelief I knew she would pull through she was a fighter then I started having guilt like could I have been there more? Did she need me more? Fuck man!

An hour later the doctor came out with the news he told us kiesha had lost so much blood after childbirth and had died.

"DIED???! WTF NAH MAN SHE CANT BE!"
Dave punched the wall security had to escort him out of the building for his rage

Kiesha mother fainted on the floor begging to see her daughter one last time, and nia was froze in shock it all happened so suddenly I didn't know how to feel I'm going to be a single father what will I tell our daughter? DAmn kiesha you really gone?

The nurse came out of the room asking me do I want to see my daughter I almost said I can't right now! But I grabbed nia hand and we all walked over to the glass as a family to see the baby, as we cried I had to be strong for my daughter and my family I couldn't believe kiesha passed, Why? All I knew was I had to keep it together for her.