Character Sketch

Disclaimer: This story is not based on real history. It is my version of fiction, Jodha & Jalal's Akbar Story. My intention is not to hurt anyone; I respect every character in this story.

I have twisted characters, as I liked. Characters are more like TV serials.

Character Sketch

The Amer Princess Jodha Bai

A fearless nineteen-year-old princess of Amer was famous for her splendor beauty

A fearless nineteen-year-old princess of Amer was famous for her splendor beauty. She was bestowed with the title 'A Desert Rose' "Registan Ka Gulab" by the Rajput tribe. Not only for her beauty, but she was famous for her warrior skills as well. Her innocent hazel eyes behold charismatic power to affect others easily. She was loyal and entirely devoted to Amer. She lived in a protected cocoon made by his brother and father. The young lady has not seen the real world yet.

Being a princess, there were many royal confines over her; however, she broke confines too frequently. It was not easy to capture her in boundaries.

Her heart was beaded with golden beads. She was sympathetic towards poor and ordinary people. So far... life was being fair to her and has never allowed her to cry yet. When it comes to God, she was a divine, solid believer, and without prayer, she does not eat or drink anything. Her most substantial point was her willpower and belief in God.

Just like any other girl, she fancied for the love of her life. So far, in her Nineteenth year of age, no man had ever been able to touch her romantic heart.

Mughals were the biggest enemy and constant threat over the Amer Kingdom. Since her childhood, she has heard many negative stories about Mughals and their brutalities, which created immense hatred towards Mughals from a very young age.

King Bharmal: Amer King & Jodha's Father

Queen Mainavati: Jodha's mother

Sukanya & Shivani: Jodha's Sister

Sujamal: Jodha's Cousin Brother

Moti and Reva: Jodha's childhood's maids cum friend. In other words, shadows of Jodha.

*********************************