Chapter 6:Love

One day passed. I woke up from a nightmare and decided it was pointless to continue sleeping. I went to shower and then put on my regular duty uniform, tying my hair up in a simple bun. I headed back to the training room and entered the shooting range, this time without wearing ear protection. I could hear footsteps, and inwardly, I hoped it was Ghost. And indeed, it was him. He leaned against the door, observing me, and said, "Somehow, we always find each other."

I smiled at him and replied in an ironic tone, "Perhaps we are destined for each other."

He approached me, his body pressing against mine from behind.
He gently nudged me to slightly adjust my stance and placed both his hands over mine, where I held the weapon. It seemed like he was correcting my posture. I felt his warm breath on my neck as he whispered into my ear,

"Yes, maybe we are destined for each other."

And then he pressed the trigger, hitting the target spot-on. My face turned red; I wasn't accustomed to someone being so close to me.

He asked, "Why are you awake anyway?"

"Well, I can't seem to sleep," I replied.

"Me neither," he admitted.

He offered, "Come to my room. Let's talk."

I gladly accepted his offer.

It felt good to talk to someone who could understand me. We were in his room, which was simple with white walls. In one corner, there was his office, and next to it was his bed, typically fitting for a soldier.

He shared stories about his life, and I was amazed at how many times he had been betrayed, yet still managed to give people in the team a second chance. It was only now that I understood why he had initially behaved the way he did towards me.
"Well, that was my story," He said,I looked at my glass.

He nodded, and I noticed the alcohol slowly taking effect.

He noticed it too and added, "Looks like you can't handle it," laughing as he spoke.

In a drunken response, I said, "Hey, Mister Simon Riley, watch out!"

He laughed along with me.
I tried to stand up but couldn't maintain my balance due to being drunk. As I was about to fall, he quickly stood up and held onto me, saying, "Stay calm, madame."

I laughed and grabbed his collar, pulling him closer. There were only centimeters between us, and the atmosphere filled with desire.

He whispered in my ear, "There's no turning back once we do this."

I smiled at him and whispered back, "I don't want there to be a turning back."

And then it happened. He pressed his lips against mine, starting with a gentle kiss that gradually intensified with each passing minute. His hand rested on my hip, pulling me closer. He guided me to the bed and gently laid me down, one hand supporting my head and the other still at my hip.
(for all those who are horny: for personal reasons I won't write anything more on this topic but you can imagine what's going on between or better said let your imagination run free)

♡♡♡

Ghost's POV: She was asleep, her body enveloped in his arms. She was much smaller than him, looking so fragile, soft, and yet capable of being a beast. He smiled at the thought, running a finger along her back. She had a tattoo there, seemingly in Arabic. Ghost only understood a few Arabic phrases, and it appeared to say: "Destiny." He kissed the back of her head and buried his nose in her hair. She smelled so good. Yn turned around, now running a finger over his body, but this time over his chest. He grinned and said, "Is the little princess
awake?"

"Yes, my prince," Yn replied with a smile.

As Yn looked at Ghost more closely, she noticed his broad stature, muscular body adorned with tattoos and scars. Her thoughts were interrupted as Ghost kissed her again. Breaking the kiss, Ghost watched as Yn sat up in bed, observing him as he got dressed. Something about her drove him crazy and made him hungry for her. Yn laughed at her own thoughts.

Ghost added, "My little princess must not have had enough of me."

Yn retorted, "I'm 100% sure you'll get hard just thinking about me."

Ghost ran his tongue along his lips. Yn got up to dress herself, and when she was ready, Ghost approached her from behind, pressing his body against hers, and whispered in her ear, "I warned you that there's no going back after what we've done."

She replied, "Yes."

With his hands, he pulled something out of his pocket-it was a necklace. The necklace had a ring with a small skull symbol on it. He put the necklace around her neck and whispered in her ear, "You're mine."

She grinned and said, "Make me," before leaving him alone in the room with the thoughts he might have now.