Chapter 11:The Plan ( 2)

I walked into the barn, and a few minutes later, Ghost followed me. I loved teasing him and keeping him in the dark, but right now, the situation actually called for a certain seriousness. We had lost Alejandro, and we couldn't afford to lose any more. Rudolfo explained what he had seen there, and fortunately, he reported that the canal entrance was not guarded. The surveillance devices hadn't yielded much, as it seemed to be only the shadow soldiers talking about women.

Price spoke up, "We'll rest tonight and start tomorrow." A certain sadness was evident in his voice. We all lay back down, and Rudolfo decided to resume his patrol outside. I took a photo of us lying in the hay, like some homeless people. Soap chuckled. The picture was unique, and I smiled at the sight. Night fell, and we drifted off to sleep. Ghost's arms were wrapped around me like a teddy bear.

Around 4 a.m., I woke up and carefully untangled myself from Ghost's grip. I didn't want to wake him. I quietly slipped outside because I wanted to witness the sunrise. It was beautiful and breathtaking. It looked almost like a painting—a scene of me in the field as the sun rose. I hadn't even realized that Ghost had come outside. He startled me.

I said, "You little bitch-" but couldn't finish as Ghost's expression turned dangerous. He asked in a questioning tone, "What did you say?!"

In that moment, I took off running—not out of fear, but because it was funny to see how quickly I could annoy him. As I ran, I shouted, "Bitch!"

He started chasing after me. I was still laughing hysterically as I ran, oblivious to the fact that he caught up to me. He grabbed my arm, causing me to fall to the ground. He had one hand under my head and the other behind my back. I was still laughing.

Ghost's POV: Her laughter is so beautiful.

Once I had calmed down, we locked eyes for a few minutes. It truly felt like a fairy tale—the prince catching the princess as she falls. His eyes are so beautifully brown. He moved closer and whispered in my ear, "Do you remember when I told you we'd continue this?"

I nodded and grinned. "On the field, perhaps?"

He replied in a seductive tone, "Anywhere, however, whenever—even in the restroom."

I laughed.

He kissed me passionately, growing more aggressive. Slowly, he removed my shirt and bra. I took off his hoodie and removed his mask. And there, we did it again.
( Sorry not sorry 🫡)

♡♡♡

After lying on the field for what felt like two hours, gazing at the sky, we decided to get dressed again. Just then, Rudolfo spoke over the radio, "Good thing I went inside early to not witness what you two were doing."

I looked at Ghost with an embarrassed expression and pressed the radio button to reply, "The fun can't be had everywhere."

Rudolfo responded, "Anyway, Price is awake and calling you back."

We stood up, and as I tried to walk away, Ghost simply picked me up and slung me over his shoulder, giving my rear a playful pat.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "Can you even walk anymore after that?" he asked.

"Yes, I can walk just fine, even after the 'small' size you squeezed into me," I retorted.

He paused for a moment and pinched my rear. "Ow!"

He added, "Oh, you think it's small? Then I guess I shouldn't be so gentle with you anymore and should use a different technique."

"Idiot," I muttered.

He put me down in front of the barn, and we went inside. Price was already waiting at the table. As we approached, he added, "Tonight's the night. We'll storm the base through the canal entrance. We'll split into teams to clear the base more quickly."

We nodded in agreement.

Price continued, "Gaz, you're with me. Soap, Rudolfo, you two together. And Yn and Ghost."

Ghost and I exchanged glances. I noticed Soap flipping me off.

In response, I made a pouty face, pretending to cry like a baby.