Chapter 01 - Kim Theeranpanyakul

Kim's POV

"If you lay your filthy hands on him, I swear to God that I will rip you apart!"

"Ohoo! It is so nice to see you suffer like that, Kim Theeranpanyakul. "

"Phi! Please save me!"

--Bang--

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up with a start, my heart racing and my body covered in a cold sweat. I have been having weird dreams a lot lately.

It's always the same.

I was in an abandoned place and there were men with guns chasing after me. And I also held someone else's hand and we both ran away from them.

But the person who is holding my hand, I have never seen that person before. He had doe-like eyes that could melt the hardest soul. 

He was Angel.

Despite the fear and uncertainty in my dreams, there was a strange comfort in the presence of this unknown person.

Anyway, I shook away my thoughts and got up as I had some work in my studio and I was already late.

And also today Kinn is going to make us meet the person he loves. The only problem here is that the other person doesn't know it.

I freshened up and wore something that was not too casual and not too formal. I took my guitar and left for the studio.

One positive thing about my weird dreams is that it inspires me to write songs

One positive thing about my weird dreams is that it inspires me to write songs. Those doe eyes. 

Gosh.

 I could not see that his face properly but the eyes. They were something that caught my attention.

I wrote a new song. Just a few lines, dedicated to the mysterious doe-eyed human.

I reached the studio and called out my manager Alex. He is a reliable and diligent person who supports me in every way possible and he is always there to ensure everything runs smoothly. He sometimes helps me choose the right music for my songs.

"Good Morning Wik", he said. "How are you doing today?"

"Fine Alex. I have an idea for a new song", I said taking the guitar out of its case and strumming a few chords.

"Let me hear"

I struck a chord and began to sing the lyrics I had penned earlier.

"Baby, can I sing you some of my songs