Chapter 08 - My Ferocious Kitten

Porchay's POV

"Cheers to a new beginning," I said as we raised our mugs. Soon, we finished our dinner and headed to our respective rooms to rest.

As I closed the door, I sighed heavily. It has been tiring these past few days. I had been pretending to be nice and good in front of Kim.

I pretended in front of him, making him believe that I trusted him. Absolute idiot.

I had planned to be nice to him so that I could reach New York safely. And now that I have reached my destination, there is no need to keep up the act.

But he surprised me when he said that there were no dorms vacant near the city and I had to stay with him. But when I checked the internet, I found numerous options for dorms near my college.

I confirmed that he was for sure going to hurt me by making me stay in his apartment. I had to get out of here as soon as possible.

I decided to wait till midnight till he sleeps and then take my things and run away. Also, luck was on my side because Kim had no bodyguards stationed in his apartment at night.

My brother also gave me a credit card, the Mastercard Black Card, which had an unlimited limit. So I didn't have to worry about money.

I wore a hoodie and black jeans so I could be comfortable and move quickly if needed.

Everything was set. The only thing I needed to do was to try not to get caught at college by him for four years. But he wasn't going to catch me easily since he rarely visited the college. But still, I needed to be cautious.

When the clock struck 3 in the night, I picked up my bags,got out of my room, and closed the door carefully behind me without making any sound.

I tip-toed through the dimly lit hallway, my heart racing in each step. I couldn't shake off the fear of the moment I would encounter Kim unexpectedly.

Finally, I reached the front door. The lock was passcode-protected, but I peeped in when Kim was unlocking it. I memorised the passcode without him realising it.

I sighed heavily and looked back to see if he was following me. He wasn't. I slowly opened the door, praying that would not make any creaking sound. It didn't.

I stepped into the cool night air. It was a relief since I made it out. I walked up to the nearest bus stop since no cabs were available.

I climbed in one of the buses but I didn't know where it went. I took a seat at the back. There are around 5-6 people on the bus.

I got down at the stop where the last person got down. I didn't know the name of the place. So I kept walking till I found a hotel to stay for the night.

I decided to take some rest and then take a cab in the morning to one of the dorms near my college.

I went inside the hotel lobby, booked a room, and collapsed on the soft bed with a sigh of relief.

Finally! I was relieved that my plan worked. Also, I was kind of proud because I fooled the so-called cruelest man, Kim Theeranpanyakul.

I looked at the night sky, filled with stars. It was very beautiful. Before even realising it, I dozed off to sleep since I was feeling very sleepy.

Next Day

I slowly opened my eyes when the warm rays of the sun gently kissed my cheeks. I could hear the sweet chirping of birds outside the window.

I stretched my arms and yawned as I sat up in the bed.

But something was different.

I was familiar with the room, but it wasn't the same hotel room I checked in last night. I looked around only to realise that I was in my room at Kim's apartment.

My heart raced fast as panic washed over me. How the hell did I end up here? Did I sleepwalk? That's impossible!

Just as I was figuring out the answers to my questions, the door flung open, and Kim stood there, wearing a sinister smile that sent chills down my spine.

"You are up, little one?", he said in a chilling tone.

My mind flooded with fear, realizing that my escape had been in vain. He slowly walked up to me, he had a tray in his hands. I think it was breakfast for me.

He was for sure going to kill me after filling my stomach. Maniac.

He pulled out a bed tray and placed it in front of me, and placed the tray with a soft thud.

"Eat,", he said softly.

I immediately started eating as I didn't want to make him angry. I didn't care if the food had been poisoned because that would be a less painful death than daggers and guns.

The breakfast was more like an English breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, baked beans, and toast. And instead of coffee, there was milk. But it was delicious.

While I was eating my breakfast, Kim just sat on the sofa right in front of me with crossed legs and looked at me intently.

I finished my breakfast quickly and sat there without moving a muscle, trying my best to appear calm. After a brief moment of silence, he asked.

"You thought you could run away?".

I kept mum, avoiding eye contact with him. He continued.

"You thought I believed when you acted as if you trusted me? But let me tell you something, little one, I could see right through your facade.", he said in a chilling tone.

"You remember the bus you boarded? It had 6 people in it. Well, guess what? They were my men", he said, which shocked me. "I know you will make this dumb move from the start. That's why I had 5 bodyguards assigned to monitor your every moment."

My jaw dropped in shock, "5 bodyguards?", I exclaimed. He nodded.

"I don't know why you ran away. I don't want to know either. But remember, one thing I will catch you every time you try to run away from me. "

I gulped hard. Then he got up to leave when suddenly he stopped at his tracks and turned towards me and said, "Also, next time when you run away, be a little intelligent about it. Do some research about the place you are going to stay in. "

"Wh--what do you m--m--mean?", I asked as my voice stammered.

"I mean, the hotel you checked in last night belongs to the Theeranpanyakul family. It is run the Minor family.", he said.

I was again shocked and angry at my stupidity. That's the reason why he was easily able to shift me from there to here.

He closed the door softly behind him. I let out a sigh of relief that he was gone, at least for some time.

But one thing was sure, that, I am stuck with him for the next four years of my life.

Kim's POV

I closed the door gently behind me. I let out a small chuckle. He looks cute when he is angry, confused, and shocked.

He is intelligent, but at the same time, he is dumb.

However he was, I love him very much. And I am sure that the next four years were going to be fun with him.

With My Ferocious Kitten.

(To be continued...)

_________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter.

I have decided to write Oneshots of the KinnPorsche Series, all real and ghost ships.

You can comment on your favorite couples (both real and ghost ships). You can even DM any storyline that you want me to write for any couples, again both real and ghost ships.