Chapter 20 - Sunflower Underwear

Author's POV

Kim and Porchay sat next to each other while Pond, Fluke sat across them with an unconscious Rebecca on the floor.

"Uh...don't you think we should at least lay her down on a sofa?", Porchay asked as he pointed at Rebecca.

"That doesn't matter now", Fluke said as he crossed his arms. "Do you want to explain something?"

"Uhh...I and P'Kim are---", Porchay was interrupted before he could complete.

"Dating!", Pond and Fluke said in unison.

"We know that.", Fluke said.

"Then?", Porchay asked.

"Why didn't you come today? Why are you naked? Are you serious? Does your brother know?", Fluke started.

Pond slowly looked at Fluke while Porchay also looked at him with confusion.

Fluke continued. "It has not been a week and you already got physical?"

"Hey. Your relationship started because of a one-night stand. So, you don't have the right to talk about them being physical within a week.", Pond said.

"That's true", Fluke said. "Anyway, you answer me Mr Porchay Kittisawasd or Theeranpanyakul. Whatever...! ANSWER ME!"

Frustrated Porchay got up in anger and said, "I love him and want to spent rest of my life with him. That's all I know right now!"

Kim looked at him with a mix of shock and proudness.

But one thing Porchay didn't realise that when he got up suddenly his robe that he had tied, had opened, revealing his naked torso and white underwear with sunflowers on it.

Pond and Fluke were shocked by the view. But they were too shocked to tell him about this.

Just then Rebecca who was unconscious on the floor, woke up.

And the first picture she saw on opening her eyes was Porchay in underwear.

"AHHHHH", Rebecca screamed before fainting again. Everybody in the room looked at her.

"What happened to her?", Porchay asked.

"Close your google maps first.", Fluke said as he got up to pick Rebecca up.

"Oh!", Porchay exclaimed as he hurriedly closed his robe.

Kim got up and went inside. He returned with a glass of water.

"Here", he said while giving the glass to Fluke.

"My. Dear. Lord.", Fluke said. "Why are people in this house all naked?"

"We will wear something and come", Porchay said as he dragged Kim upstairs.

"Better do that. Otherwise, the only thing she does today is fainting.", Pond said.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

All were sitting in the dining room. Kim had some pizzas for dinner.

Everyone was silently having they dinner.

Rebecca, who was woken up by pouring almost two gallons of water, was also sitting silently but was looking at Kim and Porchay time to time.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

"I will get it", Pond said.

Within a few minutes, Freen rushed into the room. She ran straight towards Rebecca and hugged.

"Baby! Thank God you are fine. I was so worried.", Freen said. "Why didn't you pick up your phone?"

"She is high on water", Fluke said.