Chapter 09 - My Safe Space

Porchay's POV

I stayed in the room for the rest of the day. I dare not to face him. Especially after my James Bond-level escape plan.

Lunch and dinner were served to me by a maid. I ate them in silence. I was very tense about what will happen next.

Will he cut me open and sell my organs? Or will he hold me captive and not allow me to go to college?

I had the worst scenarios in my head right now, if given a chance I could write the script for the next Final Destination movie.

It was night and time to sleep. I was very tired as I didn't sleep last night. I took a cold shower and dozed off to sleep quickly.

Author's POV

Next Day

"P'Tawan, it's hurting."

"Shut up and endure it!"

"Phi, please. It's very painful! Hia! Hia! HIAAA! SAVE ME"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Chay! Chay! What happened? Are you fine?", Kim asked as Porchay slowly opened his eyes.

Kim had held Porchay's head in his hands, concern in his eyes. Porchay looked at him for some time.

"You are safe here.", Kim said. Porchay blinked a few times, processing Kim's words. He then got up from Kim's lap in a jerk.

"Are you fine?", Kim asked.

"I...I am fine", Porchay said as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"What were you talking about? Who was hurting you?", Kim asked softly. Porchay looked at him with surprise.

"N...nothing. It's none of your business", he blurted out and stormed to the washroom.

Kim sits there in silence, thousands of questions running through his mind. He shrugged it off and went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Soon, Porchay got fresh and came out of the bathroom. He didn't go downstairs, instead, he sat on the bed, just like yesterday.

Soon a maid comes and serves him breakfast.

"Khun Porchay Khaa", the maid said. "Khun Kim has asked you to get dressed after having breakfast."

"Why?", asked Porchay.

"That I don't know khaa. It will be better if you ask him yourself khaa. Excuse me khaa", the maid said and left.

'Maybe he is annoyed by me not answering his questions earlier and he is sending me to the hostel', Porchay thought as he slowly ate his breakfast.

He then finished his breakfast and got ready. Porchay nervously made his way downstairs to find Luke waiting for him.

"Hello phi", Porchay greeted.

"Sawadee khap Khun Porchay", Luke replied politely.

"When did come here phi?", Porchay asked as he walked up to Luke.