Chapter 10 - First Day

Author's POV

It was a wonderful morning. Porchay had got up after calming himself from his horrible nightmares and had dressed up for the first day of college.

His day started with a lovely message from his brother Porsche wishing him good luck for his first day.

Porchay kept it simple by wearing comfortable black jeans and a skin-coloured hoodie.

He was all set and was ready to make a new bunch of friends and most probably make a boyfriend.

He went down to the kitchen to eat something light only to find a whole-ass grand breakfast spread on the table for him.

Porchay's mouth wide opened when he saw this. There were freshly baked croissants, a variety of fruits, scrambled eggs, bacon, and a cup of steaming hot milk.

He then looked around to find the person who prepared this but no one was around.

Just then, Kim walked in and greeted him. "Good Morning, Porchay."

"Morning.", Porchay replied as he was still wondering who made these.

Kim smirked and asked, "Wondering who made these?" 

Porchay looked at him and nodded slowly.

Kim sat down at the dining table and said, "I made these."

"Why did you make these?", Porchay asked as he stood there in surprise.

"To throw them away, of course.", Kim said as looked at Porchay.

"What? You cooked them to throw them away?", Porchay asked in disbelief.

Kim just looked at him as he rested his jaws on his palm. Porchay realised that Kim was being sarcastic.

"Sit down before the food gets cold. Also, you don't want to be late for the first of your college, do you?", Kim said in a soft tone. Porchay slowly sat down opposite Kim.

They both ate in silence. Porchay was very happy with how the food tasted but he didn't tell Kim about that.

But Kim knew that he liked the food even though he didn't him about it because Porchay's eyes lit up with each bite he took.

Soon they finished their breakfast and got ready to leave. As Porchay sat in the car, Kim also entered the car.

"You are also coming?", Porchay asked to which Kim nodded. Porchay then looked outside the window and didn't talk to Kim the whole ride.

As they reached the college, Porchay unbuckled his seat belt and turned towards Kim and said, "Thank you for the ride. Now I can find my way from here. No need to accompany me."

"I didn't plan to do so anyway.", Kim said with a smirk. Porchay rolled his eyes and stepped outside the car and slammed the door.

"Oo! My ferocious kitten! I like it!", Kim said with a playful grin. "Luke, keep an eye on him. But don't let him know that."

"Khab Khun Kim.", Luke said and got out of the car.

"Where to Khun Kim?", asked Franco as he looked at Kim through the rearview mirror.

"To the Cafe.", Kim said. Franco nodded and drove towards the cafe.

___

Manhattan School of Music is renowned for its prestigious music programs. Famous personalities like John Coltrane, Yo-Yo Ma, and Renée Fleming have all honed their craft at this esteemed institution.

Porchay was excited as he entered the school. Even though got into the world of music because of Wik, now he likes music more than anything.

As he entered the college, he saw a lot of students from all around the world sitting together chatting and singing songs.