Chapter 03 - Him?

Italics and Bold are them speaking in English.

__________________________________

Porchay's POV

P'Yok and P'Pond dropped me in front of our apartment building.

"Nong, go to sleep. Porsche will be home around midnight," P'Yok said.

"Khab Phi", I replied, and I bid them goodbye.

Our apartment was on the 73rd floor of The Four Seasons Residence. I reached our floor, went inside, and immediately went to my room.

I threw my jacket away and took my laptop to research P'Wik and his family. I typed 'Theeranpanyakul family' and pressed enter.

I clicked on the first link, which said, 'All about the Theeranpanyakuls: The Underworld Kings'

Underworld Kings?

Lovely.

The article had all the details about the Theeranpanyakuls.

(The article on the website)

In the hushed corners of the criminal underworld, a name has echoed through the ages, striking both fear and fascination into the hearts of those who dare to utter it: Theeranpanyakul.

This storied mafia family, renowned for their ruthless cunning and unyielding resolve, has etched an indelible mark on the annals of organized crime history. 

Hailing from a lineage that stretches back generations, Theeranpanyakul has perfected the art of secrecy, wielding power and influence with an iron grip while maintaining an enigmatic façade. 

Behind closed doors, they orchestrate a complex and shadowy empire, navigating the treacherous waters of crime, loyalty, and ambition.

In this article, we will introduce you to every member of the Theeranpanyakul family.

The Theeranpanyakul family are divided into two families, namely; The Major and The Minor family.

The head of the Major family is Mr Korn Theeranpanyakul (Left) and the head of the Minor family is Mr Gun Theeranpanyakul (Right).

---

Tania Theeranpanyakul is Korn's wife. She died a few years ago due to cancer. Information about Gun Theeranpanyakul's wife is unknown.

 Information about Gun Theeranpanyakul's wife is unknown