Chapter 04 - Wik or Kim?

Italics and Bold are them speaking in English.

__________________________________

Kim's POV

We headed toward the rooftop for dinner. As we entered, I could see that the person was intimidated by us.

We stood there as Pa introduced each one of us. And Kinn very effortlessly embarrassed himself in front of that man. He excused himself to use the bathroom to escape the awkwardness.

Vegas smirked, leaned over, and whispered to me, "You said he was the most feared mafia?"

"Well, now I also have doubts," I said while we looked in the direction that Kinn went.

Soon Pa introduced me, and I just nodded at him. And Vegas being Vegas, he made a cheeky comment when Pa introduced him.

"That's Vegas and Macau, my nephews!" Pa said.

"Sawadee Khap," that man greeted them.

"Sawadee Khap, we are sorry for my cousin's behaviour. He is just nervous around cute boys," said Vegas bluntly.

Soon we took our seats and waited for Kinn to return. As everyone was chitchatting, I was thinking about him. My Angel.

He had the same doe-eyes that the mysterious person from dreams had. I wanted to talk to him, I wanted to know his name, but before I could approach him, he was pulled inside the car by someone. But strangely enough, he was also staring at me until he got into the car.

I shook off my thoughts when Kinn arrived. As he arrived, he was furious about Vegas sitting next to that man.

Macau and I smirked at each other as we saw Kinn's reaction. Vegas. That bastard. He acted as if Kinn didn't exist. Poor Kinn sat opposite both of them.

Soon, dinner was served. Tankhun asked that man something about his show. That's when I came to know that his name is Porsche, and he is the writer of the show Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

As dinner continued, Pa asked Porsche if he wanted to ask something. He said, "Well, P'Yok and P'Tong said that y... you guys are mafias, but you guys really don't seem like one?"

They all burst out laughing while I was just smirking at his question. He was confused. "Yes, we are mafias," Uncle finally answered. Porsche was terrified, for sure.

"But don't worry, we are good to people who are kind and terrible to people who are unkind." Porsche was relieved. "You guys really don't know how stressed I was!" Everyone smiled.

After dinner was over, Big dropped Porsche at his house, and we left for ours. While coming back, Pa and I travelled together.

As we rode back, Pa initiated a conversation. "How have you been doing, Kimhan?"

"Fine Pa. You?", I replied.

He looked at me and said, "I am fine too. By the way, are you still in college?"

"Yes, but I visit only sometimes."

He paused for some time and said, "Well, we have enrolled Porsche's brother Porchay into your college. He is also interested in music."

I didn't say anything and waited for him to continue.

"I want you to help him settle in and make him feel welcome.", he said. "I guess the college reopens the next month. Just go with him and help him."

I thought for some time and said, "OK"

After a brief moment of silence, Pa asked, "Are you coming home? Or are you going to your apartment?"