Chapter 13 - Let Me Play With You

Author's POV

After that day, Porchay and Pond started spending a lot of time together. After college hours, they used to sit in the college cafeteria and spent hours together talking.

Porchay had asked Kim not to drop and pick him up because Pond used to pick and drop him home.

Kim was frustrated and sad. But he didn't show that. He continued with his work while keeping a close eye on Porchay's activities.

But Kim still continued to sleep in Porchay's room.

Porchay didn't mind much as long as he minded his own business. He was happy that Kim doesn't interfere with him anymore.

Every morning, Kim used to prepare breakfast for him and leave. Porchay, like a stubborn kid, doesn't even touch the food and eats at the college cafeteria.

Pond and Porchay often used to go on long drives. And because of this Porchay used to return home quite late.

Kim used to wait for him and when he asks something about this, they used to end up arguing.

____

It was weekend night. Both of them had returned earlier.

The servants served the dinner. Kim and Porchay were sitting opposite each other. Nobody spoke a word.

Until, Porchay decided to speak.

"My friends are coming to work on a project."

Kim looked up and kept his fork down. "When?"

"Tomorrow.", Porchay replied. Kim nodded.

"So?", Kim asked with a smirk. Porchay furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nothing, I am just informing you. It's your place, right? What if you get annoyed for bringing my friends?!", Porchay said.

"Then why are doing things that annoys me?", Kim asked.

"That's why I said, I will move out into a dorm.", Porchay protested.

Kim glared at him which made Porchay settle back at his seat. Kim took a sip from his wine glass and placed it down on the table.

"No one is moving out. Bring whoever the fuck you want.", Kim said and stormed off from the room.

Porchay smirked and happily continued eating.

Later that Night

Like every night, Porchay was sleeping on the bed and Kim slept on the couch.

Suddenly, in the middle of the night, Kim's phone rang, so he got up and went out of the room to attend it.

"Phi! No! Phi", Porchay mumbled in his sleep.

Outside the Room

"Yes, continue with it. I have already checked it.", Kim said. "Call me if you have any doubts" and hung up the call.

Kim then went into the room and was about to sleep when he heard Porchay mumble in his sleep.

"No... no"

He looked at Porchay and called him out. "Chay..."

"No! Hia! Please save me!", Porchay continued. Kim slowly walked towards Porchay.

"P'Tawan! I am sorry!", Porchay mumbled.

"Chay...", Kim said and slowly stroked his hair.

Porchay suddenly grabbed Kim's hands and shouted, "Please save me! I don't like this! It's hurting like hell!"

"Chay...don't worry. I am here. Nothing will happen to you.", Kim said softly.