Chapter 14 - Tell Me

Author's POV

"Now, let me play with you my ferocious cat!", Kim said and went inside the bathroom.

As he entered the bathroom, Porchay had his back towards him and he was stripping down.

For some time Kim admired him but then Porchay started removing his pants and then underwear.

"You got nice ass!", Kim commented.

Porchay jerked around in surprise, quickly covering himself with his hands. During this process he slipped and fell down.

"Ow! My ass!", Porchay cried.

Kim smirked and said, "Honestly, I want to make you say that every morning"

"What did you say?", asked Porchay as he got up, rubbing his ass.

"Nothing", Kim said. Porchay looked at him with a puzzled look and then let it slide.

"Whatever.", Porchay said. "BUT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"It's my house. I can go anywhere.", Kim replied casually, shrugging his shoulders.

"But this is a bathroom. You need to respect people's privacy.", Porchay asserted sternly.

"Well, I can. I am Kim Theeranpayankul.", Kim said with a mischievous smile.

Porchay smiled and sarcastically said, "And I am Red Ranger. Pleased to meet you Mr Theeranpayankul."

Kim chuckled and said, " Really? We'll see who's the Red Ranger when I unleash my powers on you."

Porchay was losing his patience. "Get out of here right now, Kim."

Kim laughed and proceeded to go out but stopped at the door, turning back to Porchay.

He smirked and said, "But I must say you have a rosy ass!"

"GET OUT! NOW!", Porchay's voice boomed with anger. Kim smirked and finally exited the bathroom.

After some time

Porchay finished showering and wrapped a towel around his waist before stepping out of the bathroom.

He went out and closed the bathroom behind him. But Porchay didn't notice that Kim was sitting at the edge of the bed.

As soon as he saw Kim, he was startled and dropped his towel. He immediately grabbed the towel and covered himself.

"Y--You didn't see anything right?", Porchay stammered.

"No", Kim said. "I had to squint my eyes to see anything. You know, small things aren't always visible"

"Yeah, you are right---Wait!", Porchay exclaimed. "What did you say?!"

Kim chuckled mischievously and said, "Small things aren't always visible so you don't have to worry, Porchay. I didn't see anything"

"YOU!", Porchay said. "I am damn sure my thing is big enough to be seen clearly!"

"Oh really?", Kim asked as he got up and approached Porchay with a grin. "Shall we check then?"

Porchay felt his cheeks heat up and tried hard not to blush. He stepped back until he hit the bathroom door and said, "N---No. I...I...um...I don't think we need to go there."

Porchay's voice trailed off as he desperately searched for an exit strategy.

Suddenly Kim placed his hands the on either side of Porchay, trapping him against the door.