Chapter 19 - Where Is Chay?

Author's POV

The morning after was very beautiful.

Kim got up and looked at Porchay. He woke him up by showering kisses all over his face.

"Morning, P'Kim!", Porchay said as he stretched his arms.

"How are you feeling?", Kim asked.

"Good", Porchay replied with a warm smile.

"Then, let's fetch some breakfast!", Kim said to which Porchay nodded.

Kim got up and picked Porchay in his arms after making him wear his robe and carried him the kitchen in his arms in bridal style.

As they reached the kitchen, Kim made Porchay sit on the counter and started preparing breakfast.

He cut apples and gave them to Porchay and continued making black coffee for him and milk for his beloved.

"P'Kim", Porchay said while munching on the apples. "Can I ask you something?

"Sure", Kim said as he made omelette.

"Why did you sleep in my room even though you're A.C was fine?", Porchay asked. "Were you obsessed with me?"

Kim chuckled and said, "Not obsessed but worried."

"Worried? For what?", Porchay asked.

Kim looked at Porchay and cupped his face. "Because you were having nightmares and I feared that you might hurt yourself. Also, I wanted to be with you to calm you down."

"You are talking like my brother.", Porchay said. "He used to do the same thing whenever he is home."

Kim nodded. "But now he is busy with my brother!"

Porchay pouted and folded he arms and said, "But still, after his and my marriage we will sleep together. No Kim or Kinn Theeranpanyakul can stop us Kittisawasd brothers!"

Kim chuckled and caressed his face. "So, you want to marry me?"

"Yes. I had decided this from very long that I would marry the person I love the most and it's you.", Porchay said.

"But it is not even week since we started dating", Kim said.

"Yeah, so?", Porchay said. "Even people who have dated each other for 10 to 15 years get divorced after 2 months of their marriage."

Kim nodded. "I agree"

"It's not how much year we were together, it's the how much we understand and accept each other for we are. You don't need years to understand someone. If you love someone truly, you will understand everything about them or at least make an effort to know and understand them and that doesn't need a lot of time.", Porchay said.

"Whoa! Chay. You are not as stupid as you seem to be!", Kim said.

"Yeah! You need to be with me---Wait! What?", Porchay exclaimed. "You think I am a stupid?"

Kim panicked and said, "No...who said you are stupid?"

"You", Porchay said as he crossed his arms.

"I meant that you are a...", Kim said.

"I am a... what?", Porchay asked.

"You are a Super Talented Understanding Person In...", Kim halted.

"In what, Mr Kimhan?", Porchay questioned.

"In Da World!", Kim said with a nervous laugh.

"I am a Super Talented Understanding Person In Da world?", Porchay asked.