Chapter 19

Dream slowly woke up, instantly relieved and reminded how he didn't have to wake up to that alarm today. Wanting to not wake up George, he slightly lifted his head to look at the clock, checking the time. He silently grumbled, seeing the one day he could sleep in he only slept in an hour. Although, he was glad he woke up before George did.

He flopped back down on the bed, repositioning himself back around George like they were last night before they moved in their sleep. He tried suppressing a laugh as he felt George snuggle right back up to him, slightly smiling in his sleep. He fell into a kind of daze, losing any track of time, as he cradled the sleeping king for the next hour. Oh, if only this could happen everyday.

It wasn't until about eight-thirty when George started to stir. As he was gaining his consciousness, he slowly turned to face Dream, staying in his trapping hold. Dream smiled as he saw George's eyes flutter open.

"Happy Birthday George..." Dream said softly, watching as George pressed his head against his own, lovingly. Dream gently placed a kiss on his nose, getting a small laugh from the brunette.

Without saying anything, Dream loosened his grip and sat up, only to regain it and pull George on top of his lap as he leaned on the headboard. He slowly moved his hand from George's back and traced his spine, causing the older to shiver from the contact. He continued to his hair, and started messing with it playfully.

George smiled, resting his head in the nook of Dream's neck as he began to subconsciously wrap his legs around the younger's waist, wanting to stay as close as possible to him.

As Dream continued, he gradually made his way down to the hair on George's neck, playing with the ends of his dark chocolate locks. Some of the strands lightly brushed the older's neck, getting him to laugh.

Enjoying the reaction he was getting, Dream shifted his focus to George's neck, lightly tracing his fingertips along the side of his neck.

George had sat up at this point, trying to desperately escape Dream's hand. He was giggling uncontrollably causing Dream to laugh as well.

"D-Dream- Stop ittt~!" George said through his laughter.

Dream, in response, held his other hand tighter around George's back, and spoke up.

"M-aybe if you stop squirming so much I will-!" Dream said, also through a fit of laughter.

George did not listen to his request. "No way, if I st-aha-p you're just going to keep going~!" He said, trying to push himself free.

Dream, now impatient with his lover, let go both his hands and firmly cupped the brunette's face, a hand on each side.

All the laughter stopped in that instant, both of them stilling as well. Dream loosened his grip, but didn't let go. Both of them felt their faces flush.

George slowly wrapped his legs back around Dream's waist, after they had come undone in his attempted escape. He moved his arms onto Dream's shoulders, interlocking his fingers behind Dream's neck.

George's heart fluttered as Dream gave him a soft smile, but his face tinted an even deeper pink as he detected the trace of lust backing the smile.

Acting gently, Dream pulled George's face to his own, kissing him softly on the lips. He slid one of his hands to the side of George's neck, and the other to the back of George's head. Dream held George's head in that position as he continued.

George smiled into the constraint, tightening his own hold on his lover in return as he continued to get massaged by Dream's lips.

After a few more seconds, much to George's disappointment, Dream pulled back, and leaned his head back on the bed frame, resting his hands at his side. George wasn't going to give up so easily though.