Chapter 20

Dream still hadn't fully moved into George's room, so all of his special armor was still in his old room, meaning he got changed in there.

Naturally, Dream was the first to finish, so he went outside and waited for him to be done. He could go inside to wait, but it just seemed dumb to go in just to go back out again. So, he waited, and chatted with a few of the guards like he used to do. The whole thing was quite nostalgic for him, thinking about how far the two of them had come.

After around thirty minutes of waiting, George finally stepped out, slowly and hesitantly. Dream sighed in relief. "Finally you're done-"

Dream cut himself off. He felt his face get bright red. George was blushing as well.

"W-what do you think...?" George stuttered, addressing his outfit shyly.

He was wearing a slightly baggy cerulean blue turtle neck shirt, with his sleeves folded and buttoned up. He had light brown trousers underneath a black corset he was wearing, complemented beautifully with the knee high black boots he also was wearing. He had in black stud earrings, and his more jeweled crown placed perfectly on his wonderfully styled locks. He also was wearing a black chained choker with a moon and stars twinkling on it. His normal cape was changed out for a red cape lined with white wool. But the thing that brought the whole look together were his fishnets that went all up his arms. It was just about as slutty an outfit he could manage without being informal.

George obviously knew what he was doing, dressing like that. But was still a little embarrassed having to wear it in front of Dream. He scratched the back of his neck, waiting for Dream's answer, feeling his face get warmer as each second passed.

But Dream's mind was somewhere else. The self control it took him to not grab him by his choker and pull him into their bedroom and do who knows what to him. But, thankfully, he did have that self control, and took a breath before going up to him.

He grabbed him by the top edge of his corset, digging the tips of his fingers underneath it. Both of their faces went a deep red as Dream leaned in to whisper into the king's ear, it practically inside Dream's mouth. George shivered as he felt his lover's tongue graze the top of his ear.

The next thing Dream said was only audible to George's ears, as he made sure no one could hear him.

"When I get you alone, I'm going to ruin you in every way I possibly can."

George's face turned into an even deeper shade of crimson as he felt it practically set on fire. Dream played it off to the watching guards by basically dragging him, by the hand, towards the throne room knowing George would need a second to process that.

After George felt the tug, it pulled him out of his head and back into the real world. He had to run a little to walk beside Dream, instead of being pulled behind him. He snuck a glance at Dream. Dream noticed, and looked back at him and gave him a playful smirk. George smiled sheepishly, and gave Dream's hand a small squeeze.

As they made their way towards the throne room, Dream let go of George's hand, and instead started messing with George's fishnets, almost teasing him. George blushed a little, but liked the playful contact with him.

When they went inside the throne room, there were about thirty more minutes until people started arriving. Which gave them plenty of time to hang out. As they walked to the table that had replaced George's throne temporarily, Dream took in the room and all the decorations.

The throne room was beautifully decorated, with banners and streamers all different shades of blue and gold. Tables were set up all around the walls, leaving a huge dance space in the middle of the room. Beautiful music, classical with a hint of more party-esc sound mixed in, were being played by musicians near the entrance. On the sides of the wall, there was a huge buffet that chefs periodically added a dish here or there to.