last minute

•°•
1
°•°

"Saturday night as I've only JUST finished moving in. I start filming starts next Monday so I've got some time to kill. I just don't have a clue what to do tho Miles." I pace from my kitchen to my living room with a bowl full of popcorn. I sit on the couch next to my best friend of 10 years, we met in grade school. He was the only kid who would sit next to "the weird goth girl" as people used to call me. "Gigi I know your like super stressed about this horror movie but like..chill the fuck out. And besides I'm glad you said something because I hurd, that there is gonna be this really big race tomorrow night down by 6th avenue and apparently the people racing are like super dangerous gang members. I forget there nanst tho. We should go, besides your into cars and shit right? What do you say?" Miles looks at me with a big grin on his face.

"Um..yea alright lets do it. Maybe I'll catch one of the racers eyes yea?" I burst out in laughter "girl let's hope so you need a fucking man in your life!" Miles said jokingly while he laughed and I blushed hard, playfully hitting him on his arm. "What ever. Shut the hell up and watch the fucking movie you bitch" I say with laughter in my voice. Miles nodded his head and we turned our heads to my flat screen tv that hung on the wall and I pressed play on the controller.

We both end up falling asleep half way thru the movie. I woke up after the movie with Miles asleep with his head on my shoulder, I carefully and slowly lift him off of me and lay him down on the couch, I walked into the hallway closet to grab and extra pillow and blanket. I walk back over to him and gently lift his head and place the pillow under him, then tossed the blanket over him, which he immediately curls up into a ball in. I sigh and walk down the hall and open my bedroom door. As I walk in I turn the light on and walk over to my wardrobe, opining the top drawer and grabbing a black silk nightgown with white sculls on it tossing it over to my bed. I walk to my bathroom door and open it feeling groggy and tired, taking my shirt and pants off in the pricess.

As I stumble into the bathroom I flick the light on and grab a makeup wipe from the counter, beginning to take my makeup off. I brush my teeth and braid my long silver hair, before putting it up on a bun. I walk out of he bathroom not bothering to turn be light off on my out and grab my nightgown from my bed. I toss it on and walk to me light switch gently taping it to turn my lights off. I walk back over to my bed and lay down getting cozy under the covers and I drift off into a deep sleep. Not caring what tomorrow night will bring me.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Some chapters may be longer / shorter then others:)