not who he seems

•°•
6
°•°

As I sat in the hospital bed waiting for Miles, I wonders why I was so worr d about Bill being there? I mean I've known him what....6 hours? And he's the reason I'm here in the first place. I began to resent him. Hate him. I lothed him. He's the reason I was here to begin with.

"GIgi...I'm so sorry.." Bill said as he ran into the room to and stood by my side. I looked at him angrily. But not my tongue. I calmed myself down and began to speak. " We can talk. later. Right now. Just tell me what the doctors say." I told him while still trying to resist the eurge to yell at him.
He looked at me surprised but didn't complain. "They said your shoulder was popped out of place, you tore a muscle in your arm,..and you cracked a few ribs when you hit the concrete. You'll need to stay in a cast for a week till your arm and shoulder have healed properly and you can't move around a lot 'cuz you'll cause more damage to yourself. but you can be released when you are ready." He said calmly while looking at me with glossy eyes.

"I want to leave." I said as I went to stand up. I hues I didn't realize how much pain I was in because when I stood up I nearly collapsed to the floor but Bill caught me before I did. "Gigi I have to go o have to get up early. I'll see you later ok?" I hurd Miles say from behind Bill. "Ok, I'll see you later Miles." I said looking up at him and then back to Bill before I began to speak. "Take me home." I said Sternly looking into Bills eyes. "No." He looked at me. "What?.." I said looking at him surprises. "No. I won't take you home. I'm taking you back with me. It's may fault your injured. I don't want it getting worse." He said looking at me with a sense of sternness with in his thick German accent. "Yea your fault. So why the hell would I go back with you? Plus I can take care of myself" I said looking into his glossy, brown eyes.

"Clearly not. You can't even stand up on your own. What makes you think I'm gonna leave you alone.?" He said now calmly and confidently "Fuck..you.Bill." I said with angry tears beging to pool in my eyes. "What did you say?." He said now with and aggravated tone. "You fucknig hurd me. It's because of you I'm here. You forced me into the care with you. I wouldn't be here if you had just let me go." I said not raising my voice at him.

Before I could say another work I felt a strong heave sting glide across my face and my eyes widened at the sudden contact. "Don't you EVER.fucking talk to me like that again. Don't forget who your fucking dealing with." Bill now had a look of anger planted across his face and I knew he could see the fear build up inside me when he smiled. " Let's go." He said as he stood up and brought me to my knees. "NO!! I DONT WANT TO GO WITH YOU!! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU PSYCHO!!!  LET ME GO DAMN IT" I hell as I struggle to get out of Bills tight grip on my free arm.

"Your.Coming.Home.With.Me..you don't have a choice..." Bill says as he harshly grabs my face and holds me still,pulling me close to him sending sharp pains thru my body. The pain is too much to bark and I black out feeling him catch me before I hit the ground. As I quickly began Losing all my senses, I knew I wasn't gonna be able to get away easy.

I needed to think fast.

(Sorry for any typos or misspellings)