ready princess?

•°•
4
°•°

As he spoke to me in his German accent I tried to keep my composure as well as I could. "Hi. I-im Gigi.." I stupidly said, stumbling over my words. "Hi Gigi, would you wanna be my passenger princess for tonight?" He asked with a laugh. God he's attractive. "Oh ummm- I..I don't know if my friend might worry about me and I don't wan-" "oh come on beautiful, you'll be safe with me. I always win and I've never crashed." He said a bit stern which made me feel off from how I originally did. "I don't think I should I'm sorry." I said and I began to back away. I felt fear start to creep in as he took me by my waist and held my face tight so I couldn't turn around. " I'm not asking. I'm telling you. Now get in." He said keeping a smile on his face as if he wasn't demanding I climb into his car while he moved his head in the direction of his sleek shiny black car.

"I-..fine..." I said trying to think of a quick way to get out of the situation. He took my hand and held it tightly tho you couldn't notice if you were farther away. He opened the door and I got in. He closed the door behind me and walked around the car opening  his door and standing there for a few moments as I heard his brother speak.
"So she's yours then?" He said in that same strong German accent. "She will be." I hurd Bill say with a confident laugh. A few moments go by and they were still talking when a girl is a super short mini skirt walk in between all the cars and stood about 7 feet from them and raised her arms up.

Everyone noticed and got into there respective cars. "Seatbelt princess." Bill said as he clicked his seatbelt and looked over at me with a comforting smile. I quickly grabbed my seat belt and clicked it, tugging on it to make sure it was secure. The girl started counting down and everyone started there engine's "10" the sirl shouted. Her near non-existing top slid down her chest a bit. "Get ready princess." Bill said. "9....8....7..." As she kept counting down I began to feel more and more scared. I have never realized how nerve wrecking real racing was. I could feel myself begin to shake and I could feel the panic start to set in. "Are you princess?" Bill said with a concerned look and caring tone in his  voice.

"5...4" the girls voice seemed louder each time she said a number. "No..no I....I feel..I feel dizzy..." I said with a panic voice that sounded almost desperate. "Look at me Gigi. " Bill said as he took my face gently. He looked at me and saw the tears start to form in my eyes. His touch was so soft and loving,I almost felt safe despite the situation I was in. "I see...here"Bill says as he thinks for a moment and then holds out his hand to me. Without thinking I took his hand and felt a tear slip down my cheek. It was cold and it felt as if it were filled with dread. His hands were sofe and warm. He strokes my the back of my hand with his thumb and I felt a sense of security begin to form somewhere inside me.

Had I been wrong about him?...