flash back

•°•
10
°•°

As the sun beamed into the room I could smell the weed and beer that lingered in the air. "Uugh" I groaned as I sat up. My face felt sticky..I touched the side of my face and away with a red liquid on my hand I grasp loudly and got up, a sudden dizziness hit me and I felt over. I carefully stood up and made my way to the bathroom using the wall to help me stand.

I walked into the bathroom flicking on the lights as I looked into the mirror. Blood. I stood In shock as I tried to remember what had happened the night before. As I felt the blood continued to trickle down my face I was snapped out of my thoughts.

I quickly retrieved and dampened a small hand towel. As I wiped the blood off my face I could tell some of the blood had dried and it was begin to get somewhat difficult to get the blood off my face. "how long was so out for?" I said quietly to myself. I continued to slowly get the blood off my face after about 30 minutes I heard a groan come from the next room over I froze in fear.

The sound was then fallowed by a loud deep voice that boomers thru the house. Father.

"GIGI GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!" I could here my father yell at me from the living room. I quickly set the towel down and rushed out of the bathroom trying not to fall on the way out. "Yes father?" I said trying to hide the fear that had quickly built up inside me. " What. . .the FUCK. . . Is ALL THIS SHIT?! WHY HAVEN'T YOU CLEANED IT UP. HUH? you've probably been up for hours right? You just thought you didn't have to clean it up huh?" He said screaming at me causing me to suddenly go dizzy.

I think I may have lost too much blood...

"N-no father..i- I e only been up maybe 30..I haven't gotten the chance to-" my sentence was cut short with a sharp pain of a hand across my face. I stumbled back to the ball while my vision went blurry. "Don't you fucking lie to me." He said booming at me.

I felt my heart begin to beat faster and faster, my hands began to sweat and my ears began to ring. My head felt fuzzy and I could no longer hear anything. Everything went blurry and I could feel my heartbeat in my throat as I desperately tried to see what was around me. Everything went black and I felt the impact as I collapsed to the ground.