don't test my patience (pt.2)

•°•
13
°•°

{This chapter will be the START of the spicy chapter cuz you know I gotta give you SOMETHING to get y'all kicking y'all's feet lmao enjoy}

"Your testing my patience, Gigi. . ."

He growled at me again, his voice still low and husky. I gulped, feeling a bite of fear begin to creep in. "What do I have to do..Gigi?.." he said as he slowly made his way over to me, my name rolling of his tongue like smooth butter. "Bill i- " I stopped talking as he knelt down in front of me. He placed his hand gently in my cheek and looked me dead in the eyes as he spoke. "I'm not going to hurt you." He said seriously, his voice ringing out in a low growl.

I felt my face heat up as I looked at him. I felt myself begin to get lost in his eyes. I had never really payed much attention after he had brought me back with him. I guess I had forgotten how Beautiful he really was. I wanted so badly to hate the man in front of me, to hit him, and scream at him, to kick and punch, to claw his skin to bite him; to make him feel any kind of pain he made me feel.

I knew tho. I knew I couldn't. I didn't have that fire of hate for him any more. I can see he is trying to make a change, I can see he IS. . . changing. . .Over the last 3 months I've seen how he controls himself when he's around me. Though some people have begun to think he is growing weak because of me, he very quickly showed them that they wrong. I watched as he killed 4 men who thought they could pick a fight they knew they couldn't finish.

"Bill-" I say speaking again my voice slightly trembling. I wanted so fucking badly to give in, to cave, to throw myself into his arms. The longer I'm around him the more I fall in love with him. The more I know I'm going to get hurt. "I'm so sorry -..." I stumble over my words as I speak. "For what... princess.. you have nothing to be sorry about." He spoke, his voice still low sending shivers down my spine. My eyes wodden at the nickname. He grabbed my arm and gently pulled me into his lap.

"Princess....?" I looked at him as my eyes widened and I felt my face heat up once more as a red blush spreds across my face and butterflies formed in my stomach. "Yes. You..are my princess, and I know know just how Obsessed i am with you. You've changed me; Gigi."he said softly as he gently closed his thumb across my lips. He was so soft and loving.

"I thought....I could hate you. For all the shit you put me through."I said, my voice trembling softly as I looked at him. "But I can't.." I say as a tear rolled down my cheek. He gently whipped away my tear. His eyes sparkled when he Hurd me say those 3 words. "Gigi..let me make it up to you. Please. I've caused you so much pain and heartache, it's only right I give you pleasure,.."he said his voice soft yet husky. I could feel his hot breath on my face as he spoke. "Okay.." I said as I wrapped my arms around him burying my face in the crook of his neck.

I felt him stand up with me in his arms. And walk to the bed that was behind us before. He sat down and I positioned myself so my legs were on either side of him. The over sized t-shirt that was half my size ran up my legs, revealing my thighs and just barely covering my panties. He softly placed one hand on the small of my back and put the other on my lower thigh. His touch sent shivers down my spine and my breathing got heavy. He looked at me as if waiting for me to tell him it was ok to go further, so I took the initiative. I slowly and shakily places my handing on both his cheeks and softly pulled my head towards his face.

I hoved above his lips, only inches apart and gave his the go ahead to close the gap. He took the hint and kissed me deeply, yet softly; gliding his tongue across my lips asking for an entrance which I granted him. I felt his tongue piercing slide along the top of my mouth and along my tongue and cheeks, exploring every inch of my mouth and without warning, my body moves on its own, punching myself closer to him. One hand stayed on his cheek and the other slowly found it's way down his chest and to the hem of his shit which he untucked letting me slide my hand under.

My hand explored his soft skin as his hand found it's way underneath my shirt and he wrapped his arm ferm around my waist, resting it on my hip, while his other hand trailed its way up the thigh. We broke the kiss but only for a moment as we almost immediately went back in for more. I slowly removed both my hands from his body and grabbed hold of the leather jacket he had on and I slowly began to remove it, discarding it somewhere in the room. I then did the same to his black shirt as my hands found there way under it and began to lift it up, discarding it as well somewhere in the darkness.

. . .

(Here's a teaser for you next chapter is gonna be ssssssspicy😘✨)