to the hospital

•°•
5
°•°

As I squeeze Bills hand I can hear the other cars begin to rev their engines again. Louder. "2...." The chick in front hold's up a black flag with a red symbol on it. "Get ready princess. Hold the seats ok? I need my other hand so we don't crash." He said giving my hand another squeeze before gelty letting it go and taking the staring wheel. "1!!" The girl in front of us swings the flag down and I feel the car bolt off sending me flying back into the seat. I quickly grabbed hold of the seat as Bill whips around a corner sending me flying in to the car door. "FUCK!" I help in pain as my shoulder blade smashed into the door. "Fuck, princess you ok?"  he said worry in his voice but he keeps his eyes on the road and flies around another corner. I nod my head and answer him. "Yes it's just my shoulder I'll be fine." I say trying to convince him. I know it didn't work but he says ok and speeds up. Another car, I assumed was Tom's, passes Bill for a moment before Bill speeds up and gets back in first place.

We quickly pass the finish line and I feel the car screech as it spins around and abruptly stops. Bill gets out of the car as the others pull up and come to a cracking stop. I get out of the car and colaps to the ground. I make a loud thump and I feel the impact of the ground hit me.

<Bills POV.>

I hear a thud behind me and turn to see half of Gigi's body laying flat on the ground. "GIGI!!" I run to her and kneal down beside her gently lifting her off the ground and here someone running behind me.

<Gigi's POV.>

I hear Bill yell my name before running to me, me kneels beside me and gently lifts me off the ground. "Fuck, Gigi you need to stay awake please you have to stay awake don't close your eyes." He said worrie in his voice. "GIGI!!" I hear a second voice call out for me as they run towards me. I instintly knew who the second voice was. "Miles.." I say as they get closer to me. Miles kneels on the other side of me and I can feel his tears hit my face. "Gigi..." He says crying. I look at him before I look at Bill. "Bill...I can't...I can't move. It's so hard to breathe."I say as a tear slips down my cheek and everything fades to black. I feel someone pick me up and place me int someone else's arms. "Miles right? Get in." I here Bill say and I here a car door open. I feel Miles getting into the car with me still in his arms

The door closes and soon after I hear Bill yell at the someone in German and then get into the car. " Hold her tight." He says sternly. "Got it." I here Miles says and I feel the car speed off. After a few moments the car stops and I hear the car doors open I felt someone grab me and pull  me out of the car and I go numb. I can't feel anything. I can't see anything. I can't here anything. Its cold and I wanna go home. As sudden as I went numb, I feel a rushing shock thru my body and a rush of head shattering pain run over me. As if the very fires of hell were just set ablaze inside my body and I open my eyes sitting up. "Gigi oh my God I thought we lost you." Miles clings to me crying historically. "What happend? Where's Bill?" I say frantically. " He outside the room on the phone. I'll go get him." Miles says as he walks out of the room and calls for him.

Why can't I remember anything?...