pure pleasure

•°•
14
°•°
~§~

As his hand trailed up my thighs I felt a tingly sensation run through my body. Bill broke the kiss from my lips and began to leave little love bites down my face and to my neck. He kissed and sucked at my skin leaving kisses and dark hickeys. He explored my skin with his hands as he lifted my shirt up and over my head.

He disguarded my shirt somewhere in the room leaving my in my underwear and bra. He continued to attack my neck with kisses as one of his hands softly trails up my back and unclipped my bra. I let it fall off my shoulders and I quickly discarded it on the floor. After a few more moments he stands up and takes off his black jeans and boxers, sitting back down as he held his arms out for me. I took off my underwear and tossed it in the Darkend room

I walked back over to Bill and sat back into his lap kissing him as if it was muscle memory to me. I allowed myself to get lost within his scent, aimlessly running my fingers through his hair. It felt soft as he hadn't put anything in it for a few days and had washed it a few hours prior. I allowed myself to rome his mouth and explore his sweet taste. Without a warning my body again moved on its own feeling Bill getting harder underneath me as I grinded my hips on him and let out a soft almost whisper of a moan.

He noticed this and firmly lifted me up some, not bothering to break the kiss. After a few moments of holding me up he broke the kiss in a heavy breath. "Are you ok with this princess?" Bill said before moving me again. "Yes.." I said in response my voice was heavy and laced with lust. I leaned closer my lips only inches from the side of his face "Please..I want you to show me I can trust you.." I said again in a whisper agent his ear. I felt him shiver and he nodded his head and looked up at me. "As you wish." He said and I felt him line up with my small entrance.

"You should know..I've never had sex before." I say a bit if embarrassment laces with my tone. "Your a virgin?" He said and his eyes Darkend. His voice turned to a low growl and he held me tighter. I nodded my head and hummed in response. A small smile laced his face and I felt him enter my body. I flung my head back and moaned loudly in a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Then your all mine. And I won't let anyone take you from me. I'll protect you with my life." He said as I felt him slowly lift me and gently pull my back down on him. I moaned and tilted my head back to look at him.

I could see him trying so desperately to hold back. I could see the lust in his eyes, and the way he loved how I was right around him. "Yes" I said and held on tighter laying me head down on his shoulder in hopes to mute some of my moans as I boldly lifted my self up and slid back down. I hurt him goal in a pleasured grunt and he lifted me once again. "Faster." I pleaded with him in soft moans. He obeyed and went faster. After a few moments the room was filled with the sounds of our skin interacting, my moans, and his grunts of pleasure. One of his hands snaked around my waist as he lifted me and thrust into he with a faster speed and a harder consistency.

"FUUCK your so tight, your such a good girl for me." He friend out and his other hand snaked around my throat with a soft squeeze which made me moan louder. "That's my food girl~" he growled out in a hard grunt. He kept his arm on my lower back and lifted his forearm to my head and I tilted my head back allowing him to grab my hair. "Not yet. On your hands and knees, on the bed princess" he said and pulled out of me. I complained in a groan at the lack of contact and Hurd him chuckle. I did as I was told and got on my hands and knees. I put one hand on my back and picked my check down to the bed.

I felt him grab my thighs and speed myegs apart more and I grabed a pillow as I knew I would need it. He then grabbed my hips and lined up with me once again and I buried my face in the pillow as i felt him slam into me making me rolled my eyes back and screaming into the pillow. He slammed into my slowly but began to pick up speed. I loved the way he made me feel. Like a whore and a slut, as well as a goddess and a queen all at once. He fucked me like a whore and praised me like a goddess at the same time. I loved the way he called my name as he began to twitch inside of me.

As he slammed into me over and over I felt an I'm familiar warm sensation role over me and my body began so shake. "Fuck Bill! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed out into the pillow, "cum with me princess" he responded as he slammed into me harder. In a few more quick movements I felt a warm liquid flow into my body and I felt my own orgasm flash over me as I moaned out in ecstasy. My body shook and I felt my own liquid flow out of my body. He stayed inside of me for a few more moments, holding me in place as we cought our breath. As he pulled own I fell to me side exhausted.

Bill scooped me up in his arms and placed me on my side then covers me in a blacket. He walked around brother side and grabbed a cup. "I'll be back princess," he said and then put  on a robe. A free moments later me came back in with food and water, helping me to sit up. He placed the food in front of me and we ate together. We talked as well for a few minutes before he took the plates and empty water asses and it then on the nightstand. He took off his rode and climbed into bed next to me. I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me in closer to his body. He cuddles me and cared me in his arms before falling asleep. I kept my eyes open and admired his beauty before slowly drifting off to sleep in his arms. Happy with what had happened.

(I sincerely hope you enjoyed this chapter I know it was a little bit longer than the other chapters but I hope that I did a good job on this chapter I'm actually quite happy with it let me know what you think even though the book has come to an end I've got another one that I'm starting to work on so I had to finish this one first ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'm so sorry for any grammar mistakes it's 12:24 in the morning)