change of heart

•°•
11
°•°

I awoke to the feel of someone dapping  at my head with something damp. I opened my eyes to see Tom sitting next to me. "Tom?..." I said starting to move. "Don't move. We need to get the blood off." He said in a swift voice. I nodded my head and lay still allowing him to continue taking the blood off my face.

After a few moments he began to talk. "Listen..i- I'm..sorry. I shouldn't have called Bill the other day. I had no idea he'd react like that. He's not normal like that. "He said looking me in my eyes. "I-" I began but stopped talking to think. "I can't forgive him yet." I say blankly making Tom sigh deeply. "I know. Just...try and let him make up for It. He's really a good guy I know.my brother better then anyone..he's not like this." He says while he continues to clean the blood.

"He'll have to be the one to prove that." I said looking at Tom. He gave me a gental smile, and nodded his head. Once he was finished he said he was going to leave, then got up and walked out of the room. I nodded my head in response as I rolled over. After a few minutes I turns the door open. I turned over and saw Bill standing there. "Bill?..." I said, a hint of fear locked somewhere in my eyes. He walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Gigi." He said, a hint of sadness in his voice. "Yes?." I responded blankly, not wanting to show him how I was feeling. I didn't feel safe around him. " Im-...I'm sorry ... Gigi." He said a hint to of pain in his voice. Was this real.. did he really apologize to me. " Ok." I said not sure how to take in what was happening right now. Why was he suddenly apologizing to me. Sure I've wanted to here him say he was sorry but I never actually thought he would.

He walked closer and kneeld beside me. I flinched as he brought his hand up to my face. He gently placed his hand on my cheek and had wiped away a tear I didn't know was there. I'm..crying?

Why does he suddenly have a change of heart?.......

I know this one is not as long as the other characters but I need to get somethins out so I hope you like it.