on the way

•°•
2
°•°

I was awoken to a voice and the feeling of someone shaking me awake.
"Girl get your ass up, it's 12:00 get up, we have places we have to go before the race tonight." Miles's voice echoed thru my head and I groaned not wanting to get up but I knew he was right. "After we leave the house we won't be able to come back to change out outfits so let's see that we can find out of your dark cloths huh? Make you look sexy yea?but cute of course." He said with a smile as he walked to my closet and flung the double boors open.

"Miles" I says in a complaining tone as to stood up and walked to my dresser and pulled out a pair of black cargo pants and slipped them on under my nightgown. I grabbed a pair of ankle high socks and put them on them before i walked over to the shoe rack I had handing on my bedroom door. I took my black, platform boots and put them on and walked over to Miles who was holding a black sleeveless crop top. "How about this?" He said as he turned and examined my pants and boots. I looked at the top for a moment and decided that it would work. "Yes that would look good with my fishnet top to go over it!, Hey you wanna do my hair?" I said with a smile and excitement in my voice. "Only if I get to do your makeup too" Miles said with an exited tone and a gleam I his eyes. "Yeah yaah go ahead,not give me my shirt and go get the makeup." I said grabbing the top from him and grabbing hanger that had the fishnet top on it. Miles left the room running and I laughed at him as I turned my back and tossed my nightgown o wr my head and into the floor.

After I got my top on with the fishnets over them I looked at myself and admired how well it was all put together. I walked into my bathroom and grabed one of the many different t eye color contacts I had and put in my favorite yellow ones. And walked. Ack out to see Miles standing in my room with a smile. "Sit down on" he said excitedly and I did. As he did my hair we talked about what he was gonna ware and we decided on an outfit for him. It was also black to match me.
Black jeans, side chains, gothic makeup to match mine,and a black crop top fishnet shirt. He put on a black jacket and zipped it up about half way.

"Done! Your ready to go?" He asked me with a smile after he finished doing his multi colored hair into curls. "Yep let's go." I said as he grabbed his keys and I barbed my little bat backpack and put it on my shoulders, it held everything I needed. My phones, my chargers, my wallet, cash if I needed it, and my pain killers, Tylenol, Benadryl. I never knew when I was gonna need them or who else was gonna need them. But I liked to be prepared anyway. I even had Miles's charger and wallet in it too. After about 9 hours of runnings around town doing our tasks and killing time it was finally time to start on our way to the race track as it started or 10:30pm.

This night was gonna be a wild ride.

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes it's like dead ass 4am rn😭)