Part 6 Another Day

As Tsuna and his brother's walked to school Tsuna looked around curiously. Nothing seemed different from his world, it looked pretty much the same. Aside from the fact he had two more relatives, but that wasn't too bad. At least he didn't have to worry about the mafia for a while. Life was good, mostly good that is. But he was a bit nervous at the fact that Reborn kept eyeing him strangely. "A-ano Reborn, why are you following us?"

Reborn's eyes slightly narrowed. "Just curios about the school you go to. I can't live in this town if I can't navigate myself around. Also seeing as I'm your brothers tutor I need to keep an eye on them. Also I'm obliged to keep an eye on you. Do you have a problem with it?"

Tsuna sweatdropped. More like make sure I don't try and kill them. He shook his head and continued walking. He noticed Sora giving him nervous glances, and Nori calmly leading the group. Nori seems to be a good leader, he's just over confident . I guess I can fix that, but he's smart and confident. Sora was kind a like me before Reborn, only he's a lot less pathetic. Reborn is the tutor as usual. My parents despise me. Tou-san seemed to down right hate me while ka-san just dislikes me. Then he shivered and felt a small headache as his hyper intuition went off. "Oh it seems like something's gonna happen soon," he said solemnly.

Reborn gave him a strange look. Can he use hyper intuition... no no impossible. He doesn't even have flames, Reborn thought in bewilderment. He hoped on Sora's head sending the boy crashing to the floor. "Baka-Sora, you need to walk with more backbone! You can't show your enemy fear." Reborn began to explain the importance of showing a backbone as Tsuna and Nori sweatdropped.

Nori sighed. "Reborn-san he's not used to walking with his head high. After all he's had a rough life," he gave Tsuna a quick glance. "Besides he can't do that if you mentally scar him for life ." Tsuna just shook his head and walked off. Looks like this argument will take a while, he mused. As he walked through the school gates Hibari was beating up some student.

He happily walked over to the scene and decided to tease the skylark. People watched him in bewilderment.

"Don't do it Dame-Tsuna!"

"Is he crazy!"

"Masochist."

"He's gonna be bitten to death."

"I can't wait to see the little bastard be beaten to a pulp. He deserves it after all his sins!"

He shook his head slightly with a disappointed look. "Saa~ Kyoya-chan, how do you expect the students to learn anything if they're always in the infirmary? Tsk, tsk," he shook his head once more.

Hibari glared at the herbivore who had a carnivorous aura. "Herbivore get to class before I bite you too," he said coldly. Tsuna shrugged his shoulders and walked away as if nothing happened. I will get to the bottom of you, Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Tsuna sneezed. He felt a familiar dark aura behind him. "Looks like I made him mad, or worse. Interested in me," he muttered. As he slid into class the students gave him strange looks. Some of awe, most of which were filled with disgust. Well aren't I popular, he thought in sarcasm. He plopped down into his seat and waited for class to start.