Part 7 Bombs Away

The Sawada siblings just stared in confusion. "You are not fit to be Decimo!" a certain silverette yelled pointing an accusing finger at them. Wow... this is escalating quickly.

Reborn watched with a smug look, waiting to see how his students would react. He had invited Gokudera Hayato to see if Nori was ready, and if the half part Japanese part Italian was a capable guardian.

Sora looked at the teen before them in shock. He realized that a mafioso was in their home the second the word Decimo was mentioned. He had a gut feeling Reborn was behind it.

Nori was totally confused. Why on earth wasn't he capable of being Decimo. He had the brains, the athleticism, and the looks. A bit of training here and there and he'd be ready. But he noticed that the guy before him looked hot. Get your head in the game Nori, he mentally scolded. He shook his head and looked the boy into the eyes. He wasn't planning to be over thrown by some random person who popped into his territory. Then he noticed Tsuna curiously looking at the intruder. His brother looked oblivious to the danger. He can't be exposed to the mafia. But what he didn't know was that his dear brother had been in the mafia waaay longer than him. "Eh Tsuna do you mind leaving, we need to ah..." he needed an excuse. He looked at Reborn for help, but the hitman just smirked. Looked like he had to make one himself. "...ummm, we uh have to... work on a secret government experiment!" he suddenly blurted. Stupid, who the hell would believe that he screamed internally. But to his surprise Tsuna seemed to swallow it.

Well somebody had to inherit the ability to make fucked up excuses, Tsuna thought in pure shock. Who the fuck would believe that...except for maybe ka-san. He pretended to buy it. "Eh really, well I should leave you guys alone. Everyone is entitled to their own secrets," he said. He skipped out of the room leaving the shocked occupants alone.

Reborn was shocked that the boy believed it. "I didn't realize that someone could be so gullible. Well baka-Nori, we need to work on your ability to lie."

Sora stared at his brother. "What kind of excuse was that!" he wailed. Nori smiled happily. "But hey, we ate it up like ice-cream on a hot summer day.

Gokudera shook his head. "If Decimo can't even make a good excuse you have no right. Now die!"

That was the day when dynamites were thrown, babies flew on paragliders, and clothes burned.

When Tsuna came back down he had a blanket wrapped around him. The kitchen was trashed, the guest was passed out on the ground and his brother was naked. Sora stood next to a smug baby with a face of pure horror. Nori shakily stood up and turned red realizing he was naked. Then he noticed Tsuna staring at the scene in confusion. "Ah... hi Tsuna, what are you uh doing here?"

Nori's body was well toned with slight abbs. "I heard loud noises. That experiment must be dangerous if it exploded. But why are you naked?" he tilted his head. He didn't get an answer as either they were  either smirking, to shocked for words, unconscious, or getting even redder. He sighed and unwrapped the blanket around him and wrapped his brother with it. "Try to keep your clothes on next time," he smiled crookedly.

Nori was a bit surprised. He expected Tsuna to go into a laughing fit. "Thanks..."