Part 12 Secrets Uncovered From The Past

This is where the good stuff comes in. YAY!!!!

Tsuna was bored and couldn't sleep, he had a feeling something big was about to happen. His hyper intuition was giving him a huge headache. "Oh shut up," he groaned as he buried his head into hi people. Sometimes he wondered if hyper intuition was a gift or a curse. He hadn't gotten any sleep so far and it was already 3:45 AM. He slipped out of bed and went down stairs for some water, but was met with an interesting sight.

Bianchi was furiously making something and was too distracted to notice Tsuna's presence. It seemed as though she was making something for Reborn considering it's coincidental heart shape. She was a bit startled when she saw Tsuna staring from the doorway. "H-how long have you been there?"

Tsuna was snapped out of his little trance. "Eh... about five minutes or so." He gave a small smile, but it immediately fell when she began ignoring him again. 

Bianchi tried to ignore his presence, but it was kinda hard to ignore a could be killer. She liked the idea of living with Reborn, but that also meant living with him. The Little Demon. She new what it was like to have a little brother, and sure Hayato could be annoying but... she would never go as far and try to kill him. He made her sick and uncomfortable. Sure she worked in the mafia, she's killed many people, seen people get killed by others. But this was different, this was killing your own blood. That was one of the worst things in the mafia world. Not to mention that it was connected to the Vongola, so the whole mafia knew about it. She could care less if Tsuna had tried to kill any ol' person. But his own brother, nuff said. He earned himself a ticket to her bad list. "Why are you down here?" she asked coldly.

Tsuna shifted from foot to foot. "Uh, just wanted some water," he said in a small whisper. Bianchi wasn't convinced. "Water for what?"

Tsuna was a bit taken back by the question. Is getting water at night that suspicious? he mused. "To drink of course" he giggled. He walked past her and got a cup of water and sat down at the table. "So what are you doing?"

"None of your business," she spat. She really hated being in his presence. She felt as if he could strike at any moment. She didn't want to be his victim. She wouldn't be convinced by his sweet exterior, she knew deep inside was a force to be reckoned with. In that case she was partially true. She didn't know that in fact Tsuna was a sweet person.

In truth this world Tsuna was also a kind heart'd boy. It was just that he never really got the love he deserved. He never really knew his father and when he came for visits he only really payed attention to Sora and Nana. He was basically ignored. He still knew that Iemitsu's favorite was Nori. He didn't even know he had a twin till he was seven. Nana gave him a bit more attention but was still much more focused on Sora. She constantly obsessed over her husband. She even fussed over Nori who wasn't even there for Christ's sake. hen she talked about him he felt as if she liked someone, who was basically a stranger in their lives, over him. Which was probably true. He got bullied a lot at a young age too. He eventually developed depression when he was five... not that anybody actually cared. Sora had all the friends, the attention, he was basically a ghost except when people wanted his help or to hurt him. He resented him to the core of his sole. Forget that Sora was the only one who gave him company. He saw it as pity, he didn't need his damn pity. He plotted Sora's end for years, putting on a fake mask and gaining his trust. Then when some shady people attacked them he had the perfect chance. The house had been set on fire while their mother was out and they were stuck. He figured if he killed Sora then and now and escaped himself he could live happily. Sora's body would be burnt to a crisp, so no clues would be found. He could come up with a lie. Over the years he had become a good lier. Also became good at threats, hypnosis, weaponry, making bombs, and a bunch of stuff that any average nine year old shouldn't know. Heck even nine year old mafia kids would be beyond impressed.