Part 25 Normal Rutine

Fuck yeah double update!

It was a cold rainy morning when he woke up. He groaned, he hated these types of mornings. He pulled his blankets up. He was really hoping to fall back asleep to fall back asleep but then the door slammed open.

"I know your awake," a voice called. He groaned as he pulled  down his blanket to face the criminal. "Don't look at me like that, you can sleep later."

"What do you want Mami?" he growled.

The redheaded girl sighed. "Geez grumpy much. I just wanted to tell you mom, dad, and I are going somewhere. You'll be home a few hours. We'll be back late though."

"Okay." He was used to this. His family leaving him home alone for great periods of time to do whatever they did. They never told Enma saying it was not anything he should care about. He knew it was because it was important and they didn't think he was good enough for it. He was okay with it. A little hurt but ultimately okay with it.

Mami quickly left the room, leaving Enma with his thoughts. He got up tiredly loosing all desire to sleep. His mind wandered of to Tsuna. He wondered what the brunette was up to. "He's probably forgotten about me," he mused. He threw his legs over the bed and decided to get ready to start his day. He trudged to the bathroom while stretching.

He looked at his complexion in the mirror. His skin was pale with bags under his eyes. His bright hair flopped all over the place. He sighed as he grabbed his toothbrush applying toothpaste and brushing his teeth. He took a quick shower and went down stairs for breakfast.

By the time he got downstairs the house was clear of all life, except him that is. The house seemed more like a prison when he was home alone. It reminded him of when he was in the asylum. Alone and isolated.

Flashback

Enma was confused on why he was brought to this strange place. The windows were bared and the place consisted of white. It scared him. His sister walked besides him making him feel a little better. But she didn't smile like she usually did. He looked behind him and saw his parents talking to a strange man in a doctor coat. 

He was brought to a strange room with just a table and two chairs. Other than that it was completely white. "Come," the doctor ordered. Enma followed obediently but when he glanced behind him he saw his family walking away. He thought they were just leaving for a little while. They never came back though. Until a few years ago.

End Flashback

He gave a weak smile as he stared off into the distance. "Yeah, it's always been this way." He sometimes wondered, Do they actually care? He was never really sure. Sometimes it seemed like they really loved him, other not so much. But it'd probably always be this way so he should probably get used to it. 

He was pulled from his thought by a knock at the door. When he opened the door it was one of Mami's friends. "H-hi Adelheid. Wh-what bring you here?" he greeted shyly. Mami's friends were weird... and scary.

Adelheid groaned. It's not that she hated Enma. Just disliked the fact he was weak, he's bring the Shimon family down. "Is your sister here?" she asked rather sharply.

Enma flinched a bit at the tone. "Uh no, sorry."

"Whatever." And then she left. "Not like I can expect much help from you anyways."

Enma froze at the statement, but smiled anyways as he waved goodbye. When Adelheid was out of sight he slammed the door shut. "Useless huh?" he growled darkly as tears brimmed his eyes. "Fine then, we'll see who's useless," he growled even more. He didn't notice the red aura that temporarly flashed from his skin. 

Just a normal day for Enma Kozato. Normal indeed.

Yay more from my favorite character. I see a pattern with Enma and Tsuna here. I feel so bad for the Enma-kun. So cute, yet so many life problems. I love making Adelheid a jerk, it's so much easier than making Gokudera a jerk to Tsuna. Geez that guy is too loyal. And it feels weird for him tow worship Nori... so fuckin weird. I still have to get back to writing about what's happening in Japan but my mind is like "FUCK JAPAN!" So yeah, it'll take a while to get to that part. Also I think I wanna write the next chapter of 'The Adeventures of Basil!' and Longchamp too I guess. 

Also I have decided on who's gonna go who. Chrome will be with Nori, and Mukuro will be with Nori, sorta. But Mukuro probably won't listen to him and lean more towards Tsuna. Chrome will lean towards Tsuna too, but is okay with Sora. But they both like Tsuna much better. Hibari the great will be a cloud ultimately and shit. But he'll be with Nori, cause he likes to beat Nori up. That is the only reason he agreed. Tsuna will be his boss forever. Our Extreme man will be with Nori, as well as Yamamoto and Lambo. Haru, Kyoko, and Hana will also be with Sora. Don't kill me! To be fair all of them including Sora and Nori are Tsuna's subordinates. He controls the universe! He's the boss of the universe. Also he has the dons of Estreano and Acerbi familia with him. Tsuna also has Varai and  Byakuran and the 7 wreaths. SO it's only fair. Tsuna is ultimate supreme and it's just broken into different categories.

So excited, and I'm gonna try and post tomorrow too. Now I see why I loved writing this. Leave reviews lapse, then I'll update more.