Part 18 Missing Tuna

Nana had woken up with a foreboding feeling in her chest. She had a feeling it had something to do with her sons. She quickly got out of bed, flung on a robe, and sped out of the room at an impossibly fast pace. Sora and Nori were perfectly fine, but when she went to check on her eldest he wasn't there. 

She furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to think of where he could be. He hadn't come home last night, and he usually only went out for a few hours a day.  Now where could could he be?

She didn't come up with anything. She didn't have the brunette's friend's contact information. When he left the other day he said he would only be out for a quick walk. "Please be alright," she pleaded.

She went downstairs to cook so she could clear her head. Cooking always helped her think straight.

....When she finished cooking still nothing came to mind. "Damn it!!" she stabbed the cutting board, that she was using to violently murder vegetables, with a knife. She was so focused on her eldest son she didn't notice the other tenants of the Sawada household come in.

"K-ka-san are you o-okay?" She turned around to see Nori nervously looking at the poor cutting board, with Sora hiding behind him. Standing next to them was a surprised Bianchi with Reborn in her arms. You could clearly tell Reborn is surprised by his slightly raised eyebrows.

She let out an innocent laugh. "Oh Nori-kun, what makes you say that?" She gave an immopibly sweet smile that didn't comfort anybody in the least. "Uh, because your murdering that board and you looked like you wanted to kill somebody..." Nori explained. It was just of putting to see his mother like that. Nana just smiled saying the morning grogginess was getting to them.

When Sora and Nori left for school Gokudera was waiting at the gate like a loyal guard *coughpuppycough*.  "Hello Juudiame, Sora-sama...Tsuna isn't here today," he asked a bit worriedly. The he paused. Why am I worried for that little shit, he let out a small growled that scared the two brunettes. 

"He didn't come home last night," Nori answered in an almost uncaring manner. "He'll be back later...hopefully." Nori said the last part quietly to himself.

When Hibari didn't see the little herbivore at school he became suspicious. He didn't see Tsuna at all the day before, and he would at least see him once or twice a day. When he saw Nori and Gokudera he decided to ask them. "Herbivore where is your brother?"

Nori tensed and Gokudera just glared at him. "I-I'm not sure. He didn't return y-yesterday. He wasn't home this morning ei-either." Hibari just nodded and left them to get to class.

Yamamoto was worried when Tsuna wasn't at school. He was more distracted in class than usual. He wanted to ask Nori, but his fangirls (and fanboys) wouldn't let him get within a 10 ft radius of the boy. SO he headed over to the Sawada household after practice.

He was surprised to see Haru and Hibari already there. "Oh hey Haru, Hibari-san what are you doing here!"

"Hi Yamamoto-san, I'm here to find Tsuna. I think he is too," Haru excitedly informed as she knocked on the door. 

"Oh hello you three, your probably here for Tsuna but...he isn't here," Nana informed when she opened the door. "But come in!"

Haru, Yamamoto,and Hibari headed to the living room to find Reborn, Nori, Sora, and Riu already there. Nori was the one who spoke up. "Your finally here, we need your help. As you know Tsuna is not here, and we have finally concluded he is missing."

All three nodded. "We'll help." Nori seemed to relax now that he knew he had more help to find his precious older brother. "Okay so Gokudera is searching the graveyards and abandoned temples, Bianchi is asking neighbors. Reborn I need you to go to Italy to check on other famiglias to see if they kidnapped him for ransom or something along those lines. Hibari-san can you see if any Yakuza groups have taken him. Rui and Yamamoto and Haru will scour the woods surrounding Namimori. Sora will check this side of town and I will check the other. Does that sound good?!"

Everyone nodded. "You really are becoming a leader Baka-Nori," Reborn whispered before disapearing.

Nana who was listening from the kitchen smiled as the aching feeling in her chest eased. She wanted to help too, hopefully the fliers she made would help.