Part 17 Tough Guy Who Loves Cute Things and an Overprotective Tsunder (Enemy?)

Tsuna and Fran had been aimlessly walking the streets of France the whole day and night...well more like Tsuna was walking and carrying Fran. The sun was already rising and they still had no way to get to Japan. "Fudge it all," he groaned. Fran was asleep in his arms and he was getting tired.

If only he had an idea where in France he was he'd have an easy time, or at least an easier time. Tsuna turned a corner and ran into someone. "Watch it!" the person growled. Tsuna looked up to see a teen with slightly spiky jet black hair tied back in a low ponytail, pale skin, and icy blue eyes. He wore a black skinny jean with white skull designs and chains on them. He had black rivet punk boots with lots of spikes and loose chains hanging of them. He had on a blood red t-shirt and a cross necklace. And black finger less leather gloves to finish the look.

Tsuna blinked at him as he held Fran close. His intuition told him this person wouldn't cause him any real harm but wouldn't hesitate to beat the crap out of him if he did anything to insult the boy's pride. He glared daggers at Tsuna who shrunk under the gaze. Oh how Tsuna missed his guardians, his old friends, his old crazy life. It hurt Tsuna to know that that wasn't his lie anymore, those weren't his friends anymore, no more petty fights or over protective guardians. That was when Tsuna realized how weak he truly was without his friends, how exposed and lonely he really was. Tears threatened to fall as he looked down and mumbled a small apology and tried to scramble by as he kept the only person who reminded him of home, his true home, close. He was so deep in his trance he didn't notice the person spoke Italian before, or that the person had a companion.

As he was about to walk by he was stopped by a smooth voice stopped him. "And where do you think are you going?" Tsuna stopped but didn't turn around. "Home." He said it in a pleading voice, secretly saying he wished he had a home to go to. The other sighed. "Hey don't cry, I'm sorry I scared you."

Tsuna was surprised at the apology, Tsuna didn't deserve an apology. He slowly turned around blinking back tears not realizing that some of his tears already escaped. "Wh-why are you apologizing?"

They both blushed. Tsuna was impossibly cute. His huge brown ayes glistened from the tears and had small orange specks in them. His cheeks were flushed a rosy color from crying. "B-because we scared you, and you kinda seem to be having a bad day as it is."

Tsuna blushed at the fact that the other was apologizing for upsetting him. Not only was he a total strangers to each other but he had a feeling he wasn't exactly friendly to just anybody....so it was strange. "Eh... oh uh i-it's okay really. It's not like you meant it." Then Tsuna noticed that the boy before him had just switched languages. "You speak Italian and Japanese?"

"Oh yeah. I'm off to live with my aunt who is Japanese and...yeah" He nervously rubbed the back of his neck. Tsuna sensed dome hesitation and fear but didn't mention it aloud, but he did make a mental note of it. "So you said you were heading home, maybe we could help you get there," the offered with a nervous smile.

"It depends of context." Tsuna replied. They gave him a quizzical look. "It depends on where in Japan our headed."

This time the other boy spoke. He was taller than the first and had dark red hair that framed his face. He had cool green eyes that screamed superiority. "We are headed to Namimori, Japan. But if your headed else where it wouldn't be to much trouble." The red head was different from his companions in more ways than one. He chose more simple clothes. He wore black slacks, a blain black t-shirt and plain black converse. He was well...plain. He wasn't very expressive either. He had remained impassive about the whole ordeal, not even a smile or smirk. It was unnerving, worse than Fran's sarcastic nature. At least Fran was sarcastic and showed emotion when times called for it but this...this was just like the guy was an empty shell with a voice box.