Part 13 (part 2) Stay Away From The Tuna Fish!!!!

Tsuna, Sora, and Gokudera were too busy laughing to notice the newcomers. Nori was too busy sulking in his little emo corner. When they stopped they were surprised to find Reborn, some guy, and Bianchi there. Gokudera fainted and the three Sawada brothers asked Reborn where the cure was.

"He has it," Reborn pointed at the mystery man. They all turned to the other guy.

"I am Shamal, Trident Shamal," he introduced calmly. Then his personality did a 180. "So who needs one of my remedies, is it this lovely person right here!!" He held Tsuna's hand and kissed it.

"N-no it's my brother," Tsuna shook his head and pointed towards the sulking figure surrounded by a strange atmosphere. "Do you know what's wrong with him?" he asked worriedly.

Shamal looked Nori up and down. He bobbed his head up and down. "Yes, he has skullitis, very deadly. I'd say from the way you've been laughing, he has only an hour and half left to live."

"Remedy?" Tsuna looked at his pleadingly, he really didn't want to loose one of his brothers, even if he hasn't known him for long. They had become close in such a short time. "You do have the remedy with you...right?" he asked in a dangerously low voice.

Everyone in the room flinched at Tsuna's change in tone, especially Shamal. "O-of course...but I don't treat men, only women,"

Tsuna let out a bit of killing intent. "Listen Shamal-san, Reborn-kun didn't bring you here to chase around pretty girls like the pervert you are. If you don't give him the remedy I will wring your neck. And believe me your funeral will be anything but a happy memory." Tsuna's eyes were shadowed by his hair and his hands were balled into fist as he looked towards the ground. His shoulders shook violently and the atmosphere in the room immediately dropped.  "Is that understood?" he asked in a sickly sweet tone, he looked up with an equally scary smile.

Shamal nodded and started mumbling incoherent words. "What was that, I couldn't hear you?" Tsuna asked darkly.

"Y-yes! I will give him the remedy, please don't kill me. I still have ladies to date!!" The great Trident Shamal fell to his and looked up at Tsuna with his hands in a prayer form. "Oh great Demon-sama I swear to follow your every command. I Trident Shamal are at your feet!!"

"That's a good doctor!!" Tsuna said cheerfully as he patted the mafioso's head as if he were a dog. He completely reverted back to being all rainbows and sparkles. Totally ignoring the horrified faces of the room's occupants. "Now when I get back I expect Nori-kun to be in tip top shape. I need to head out to buy ingredients to make Nori a special cake. You can have some too. Then after cake you can go back to flirting with random women, kay?" Shamal nodded obediently and earned another pat on the head before Tsuna happily skipped away.

Tsuna slipped on his sneakers forgetting to change again, and headed out.

Still in the kitchen Shamal was still shaking on the floor. "It's true, some women are demons," he mumbled.

Reborn smirked. "You heard the 'lady' hop to it!" Reborn started to pet Leon tentatively as he watched the doctor do his thing. When Shamal had cured Nori the doctor looked about ready to escape. "Remember Shamal your orders were to stay here an have cake. After all you did swear an oath."

"Scary," Sora quietly whimpered. Nori took pity on the poor boy. He sat next to his little bro. "Hey no worries that threat wasn't meant for us only Shamal. So were safe," he said soothingly. Sora merely nodded.

"I think we'll get along pretty well," Bianchi smirked. Shamal perked up at her voice.

"Bianchi-chan!!" He tried to hug her but instead got hit with some poison cooking in the face.