F O U R

Vivian's POV

Another day, another work out. Nathan let me know what day he was free, and it just so happen to be one of the days that we're working out. However, I still have to work today, so we chose to just do things like normal, and go out after we work out. I'm running the register today, so I get to be a big part of customer interaction. Everything seems slow today, as it has been raining all day. Someone comes in, struggling to close their umbrella.

"Amy?" I look over once I notice who it is. She looks up at me, still struggling with the umbrella. "Hey Viv. Could you help me close this damn umbrella?" Amy shakes the umbrella out of anger, and water flies everywhere. I walk from around the counter, and take it from her. I struggle for a second before it closes. I wait for her to speak after I hand back the umbrella. "So, uh, how have you been?" Amy asks, pushing her hair out of her face. "I've been good. What about you?" I ask. Somehow Amy can still see through my bullshit. "You're telling me that you've been fine, but you're behind the register at a Dollar General? I know I have been terrible." Amy steps out of the way for another customer to come in. I look down with shame.

"You're right, I have been terrible." The silence grows between us. "I got arrested, lost my apartment, and a whole list of other shit." Amy holds a huge smile on her face as she speaks about all the terrible things she's gone through. I guess she's realized her karma. We cut the conversation short, due to me having to ring up the other customer.

We don't speak much more once I check her out. "I'll see you later Viv. It was good seeing you." She says as she takes her things, leaving the store. Once my shift is over, I go home to change for the gym. Once I get there, I'm met with the sight of Noah talking to Nathan. Noah glances at me, then says something to Nathan before I make my way over to them.

Noah quickly walks away before I get over to Nathan. I don't mention anything about them talking, instead I just follow Nathan over to a clear area to stretch.

I keep catching glances from Noah as Nathan and I continue to work out. Something inside me builds up, and I think that it's anger. I channel that energy into my work out, but it doesn't seem to help. We make our workout a little longer than normal, just to waste some time before we have to leave for our date.

Noah walks out the side door, assumingly to go to his car. I guess he parked on the side of the building. It's dark outside by this time, and not too long after Nathan and I wrap up our workout.

"So, I'll pick you up from your house after we both shower?" Nathan asks. I agree with him, and let him know that I will text him when I'm ready. I quickly say goodbye, so I can try to catch Noah before he leaves the parking lot. I have a lot of angry words for him. Without Nathan noticing, I walk out of the side door and begin to look for Noah's car. I see him sitting in it, staring at his phone.

Was he sitting here, expecting me to come out?

I stomp over to his car, and yank open the passenger door. Noah doesn't flinch a muscle. I slam the door behind me, and I immediately start at him. "What were you talking to Nathan about?! And were you out here waiting for me?" Noah slowly glances over at me, with a big smirk on his face. My god does he look good.

"I wasn't talking to him about anything. And I don't know what you're talking about." Noah sits sideways in the driver seat to stare at me. "Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about Noah. Don't act like-" Noah quickly leans over the console, and pulls me to him. He smashes his lips against mine. I quickly pull away, angry at what he just did. He still has his hand around the back of my head, and we just stare at each other.

I give in, and do the same thing. I have been longing to feel his kiss again. But this feels like... Lust?

TRIGGER WARNING

Noah and I agressively make out in the front seat of his car, with it turned off. All you can hear is the soft patter of the rain falling onto the car. Noah breaks away from the kiss, and climbs into the backseat of the car. I follow without a second thought. I climb into his lap and straddle him as we go back into the kiss. Noah starts to grab all over me, going from my face, to my hips, all the way to my ass. I tug on his hair, causing him to groan. He slips off my shirt, and I follow suit.

My gym pants shortly follow, and in a quick motion, Noah has his pants down to his ankles. After I get my pants from around my ankles, Noah makes me turn around, to be in a reverse cowgirl position. He pulls me back to him, making me lay back on him sideways. It is a good thing his windows are tinted.

He pulls my legs up so that they're on either side of him. I reach down, and help him in. Noah adjusts himself, and pushes up into me. I moan out deeply from the feeling. I can't believe we're doing this. My sports bra gets pushed up to reveal my breasts. Noah continues to thrust as he grabs onto them, causing more moans to escape from me. His hand then travels up to my neck, and he grabs it tightly. It's different than the bad times. It doesn't hurt.

His other hand slowly goes between my legs, and he uses it to slowly circle over my clit. I squirm a little bit, trying to get him deeper. With Noah right at my ear, he speaks to me. "Come for me, Viv." His voice is low, and more like a growl. He gets more aggressive with his thrusts, and I do just that. It goes all over the console, being we're in the middle of the back seat. He makes me change position, bending me over the console. It's and odd and weird position, but he manages to make it work. Noah places his hand right above my ass, and goes at it some more.

Soon after, he pulls out and finishes on me. He sits back into the seat, and I immediately regret my decision. Nathan!

TRIGGER END

I turn around, and quickly grab my clothes to put them on. Although, I'm disgusted at the fact that Noah... It's on my back, ew. "I have to go, we shouldn't have done this." I say, grabbing my shoes once I have my clothes back on. "I'm not disappointed." Noah smiles at me, and pulls his pants back over himself.  "Fuck you." I say, as I open the door to leave. I hear him yell "you did" as I shut the door.

I quickly make my way over to my car, calling Nathan as I do so. "Hey, I'm sorry I got caught up with a friend when I left. It shouldn't take me much longer." Nathan accepts my apology, and tells me to take my time. I feel absolutely terrible. I had sex with my ex right before a date with someone else... What is wrong with me? Noah and I haven't spoke in months, why the hell would I do that with him?

Once I'm home, I quickly jump into the shower, washing my body as quickly as possible. When I got inside, I texted Nathan and told him to go ahead and come over, that I was in the shower.

I just finish getting dressed when Nathan knocks on the door. I quickly grab my things, and swing open the door. I greet him with a warm smile. "You ready?" He asks. This is the first time I have seen him semi dressed up. He looks extremely good. I nod my head, and follow him out to his car. Nathan takes me to one of the steak houses in town, and offers for me to get anything I want. "You can have a cheat day today, because I sure am!" Nathan hands over one of the menu's as we wait for our server to come over. I take what he says to heart, and order one of the smaller steaks. We conversate about things we like, as well as more in depth things about ourselves.

After a couple of drinks and dinner, Nathan takes me back home. "I had a great time with you Vivian. Thank you for coming out with me." Nathan looks over to me, giving me a smile as he walks me up to the door. "I had a great time as well. Thank you for inviting me." I smile back at him. We keep it simple, and luckily we don't kiss.

I have no idea how I would feel kissing 2 guys within the same night. Not like I was purposely trying to kiss the first one. I hug Nathan, and he leaves. I make my way inside, and go straight to the bedroom. I'm exausted, too many weird and wrong things happened today.

What does this mean for Noah and I? Does it mean anything at all? Or was I just a quick fuck for him?

I try to wrap my brain around tonights events, but it doesn't work. I wind up staying up most of the night, torn and confused by everything.