S I X

Vivian's POV

It's only been an hour since we got here, and I'm already fucked up. I downed whatever I could get my hands on before both Nick and Nathan came over to stop me.

Nathan has pretty much stuck by my side, talking to anyone who spoke to him. Noah has lingered around, but doesn't say anything. Random music is blaring, anywhere from metal to rap. I have yet to see Folio during this whole party.

I see a bunch of girls dancing together in the living room, and I decide to join them. "Where are you going?" Nathan asks, lightly grabbing my arm. He's been trying to be protective over me, being I'm already drunk. "I'm gonna... I'm going to dance!" I motion over to the girls, who have now noticed me. They motion me over, excited that someone else wants to join in on their fun.

Nathan lets my hand go, and I stumble over to them. Some random, slow, sexual rap song is playing loudly. All of the sudden, I hear a familiar voice yell out.

"Dance party!" It's Folio. This man really shows up out of the blue.

The lights get dimmed, as they were an adjustable light. Then, a very small, but effective colorful strobe light is turned on. A bunch of other girls, as well as guys, follow in on the dance floor, which is the living room. They must have moved some of the furniture just for this party.

Everyone around me starts dancing, and I join in doing the most random and obscure things.

Not only do I have girls dancing on me, but I also have guys getting up behind me. Nathan finally appears through the small crowd of people, and joins in. One of my favorite older songs comes on, and Nathan seems confused. "Who would like this?" He says, confused by the sound. I'm shocked at his words. The Asking Alexandria cover of Closer is playing. "You'll like it in a second, I promise!" I slur loudly into his ear.

Leave it to me to find a way to dance sexually to this song. I start to grind up against him, trying to be as sexy as possible. I may be drunk, but that's okay. He starts to get into it, and I just let loose. I suddenly catch a glimpse of Noah in the doorway that leads from the living room into the kitchen. He looks menacing. He stands leaning against the frame, with a beer in his hand. It's like I'm in a movie scene.

I lock eyes with him, and I guess from how drunk I am, I can't seem to tell what his emotion is. But he is staring me down. I feel like I'm not dancing for Nathan anymore, but rather for Noah. I finish out my improv dance, and the song changes to something I don't know. "I think it's about time to go." Nathan finishes off his beer, and I stop him. "What? Why?" I whine out. "I don't want to drink too much. I also don't want you to do something you regret." I follow Nathan over to the kitchen, as he throws away his bottle. "I don't want to go." I tell him, snagging another shot from one of the bottles on the counter.

"You don't have to. You do only what you're comfortable with. You can't drive anyways. You need to sober up." My heart drops a little, at how sweet he was being. "I'll be fine. I'm sure I can crash here, Nick is one of my best friends!" Nathan agrees, and walks away from me. I see him find Nick through the crowd, and begins to talk to him. They shake hands, and Nick nods his head.

"Boyfriend leaving so soon?" I jump out of my skin, as I didn't see Noah come up beside me. I pour another shot before I answer his question. I jump the gun, and agree. "Yes. As a matter of fact. Noah's demeanor changes instantly. Nathan and I haven't really put a title on us yet. We're just in the talking phase right now. But I'm making it a point to play this game Noah started.

"He must not really be into you." Noah whispers in my ear. "But I know you're into me." Noah walks away from me, and I don't say a word. Is he serious?!