T W E N T Y

2 Years Later

Vivian's POV

Noah set up this huge speaker in our now flower filled back yard. It's like I've turned into an old lady, I love gardening. He lead me outside, telling me that he had a surprise for me. I'm pushed towards the garden arch, that has flowers slithering their way to the top, and surrounding it. This isn't out of the ordinary for Noah, he has made a bunch of surprises recently, some of them even being stupid.

Once we figured things out 2 years ago, we hit another rough patch. We both decided that it was best to try out couples therapy. Things got a lot better, and I'm proud of how far we have come.

Noah smiles down at me, as I take in the view of my garden, plus the tall speaker that sits at the back of the yard. "This deserved to be out here. I want to show you this, it's the latest thing that I've put together. It has actually taken me quite a while to get it right.

Noah pulls his phone out, connecting it to the large black speaker.

A soft rhythm plays at first, then drops into a beat.

"Only in madness, do you find beautiful death."

The first sentence rings out. Noah's voice is beautiful and stunning.

"Don't wait for the dust to settle, don't wait till it's not enough. Don't wait for the world to let go of the both of us."

This is amazing! Noah's screams are so melodic.

"If you need a place to hang your head, a shoulders better than a knot."

The chorus runs through again, and Noah screams one last time at the end.  "I'm not giving up. So don't you give up."

The music mellows out, and tears have spewed from my eyes. I turn to face Noah to tell him how beautiful it was, but I find him on the ground. One knee is placed down, as he holds out a ring. "Oh my God." I breathe out. Is this for real?

"Vivian, I didn't tell you this before, because I didn't know how you would react. But I think you can handle it now. When we were going through it, there was a couple of times where I thought about ending it all. I didn't know how to do things right anymore, and I carried the burden of the things I had done. But I realized that wasn't an option. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I don't want to waste another second without officially calling you mine."

"Will you marry me?" Noah smiles up at me, a single tear falling down his face. I'm practically sobbing by now. "Yes, oh my God! Yes!" Noah carefully places the ring on my finger, as my hand shakes from excitement. We quickly wrap each other in a tight hug, with Noah spinning me around. I can't believe this. We're getting married! We soon share a long, loving kiss, then decide to go make the news known to the guys. This is what love really feels like.

2 More Years Later

"Alright Vivian, you're about 90 percent effaced, at 9 centimeters. You're right here at the finish line. It shouldn't be long, so I'm going to go get the doctor." The sweet, blonde hair lady smiles at me, then exits the room. I feel bad for her, as I haven't been so kind to her. But I know she understands.