Chapter 1

"Nooooo I don't want to get up!" I moan into the pillow.

Hyunjin laughs, "Sorry jagiya. Derek gave me strict orders to to have you up at 3 am. You have your press tours starting with the Today Show at 8 and 9:30 am and Good Morning America in between. Remember, they are 3 hours ahead."

"I don't wanna. Why can't I stay in bed and we screw our brains out?" I say, rolling over.

"3 words: Hoda and Jenna," he says.

"I'm up!" I excitedly say.

I freaked out when we got the call that my two favorite anchors wanted to interview us, live. They had only one request; I HAD to wear my exhibition costume. I called Sierra and Nancy, who agreed to get me ready with no hesitation. We have to be at the studio at 4 am to get dressed and set up for the interview.

I stretch and see Hyunjin with no shirt and loose fabric pants showing off his glorious v-line. I could stare at him all day. I wish I had his ability to draw. I would draw him right now. He crawls on the bed and gives me a long kiss. I hug him and bring him on top of me. I inhale his scent fully. Today he has on his Blanche perfume. The mixture of rose and sandalwood with his natural scent is enough to drive me wild.

"Sylinda," he says in my mouth. "The girls will be here any minute to get you ready." He puts his leg to the side of me sitting up. He brushes my hair out of my eyes. "Plus, we had amazing marathon sex yesterday."

It's true, we fucked on practically every surface of the suite. We fucked until the sun came up and then finally crashed in bed. When we woke up after 2, we ordered room service and stayed in bed watching rom-coms. The day was scheduled as a free day for the guys, so we were in the clear to do what we wanted. Of course, that didn't mean the boys left us alone.

                   H: Did anyone hear an animal dying at sunrise?

                   M: You did not just say that?

                   CB: You better watch out Hannie, she's got a mean right hook.

                    S: My bet's on Noona!!!

                    LK: I approve as long as she doesn't go after his ass.

                    H: Really Hyung. It's like that?

                    LK: <rolling eye emoji>

                    IN: hahahahaha Don't forget to hydrate Noona with all that "rest" you're getting.

                    BC and Felix: <facepalm emoji>

                    HJ: Okay she's going to go now? She's busy dying.

                    M: You do realize, I am right next to you. You better run little ferret.

That turned into more sex until I got the call about the networks wanting me. Hyunjin, of course, wanted to go, which turned into all the guys wanting to go. I said that it was fine but only if we could all go to the beach afterward. Everyone agreed.

A knock at the suite door brings me back to reality. Hyunjin throws a shirt on to answer the door and I get out of bed to put my robe on.

"Hi, Hyunjin!" Sierra says way too cheerfully. "Is she ready for us?"

"Well, I got her up, but she's being fussy," he says with a laugh.

"My brain doesn't work this early," I say, walking into the living room. "I just need to get a shower and then you can work your magic. I will put a spaghetti strap shirt on so it's easy to get in and out of without messing up hair/makeup." Sierra nods as another knock is heard.