Chapter 16

I stretch loudly as I hug the pillow, smelling Han's Dior cologne. The smell instantly brings flashbacks of last night's adventures. Hannie being aggressive was definitely what I needed. I love enjoying his body and hearing him enjoying himself. I get aroused just thinking about his chest, abs, and of course, his waist. I stretch again and turn on my side. That's when I see it, a note with a heart drawn on the outside. I smile as I pick it up to read his sweet words. I grab my phone, unlock it, and put the camera on selfie mode. I fluff my hair out and bring the blankets up so that you can only see my cleavage. I pucker my lips as I take the picture.

Me: <picture> Love you too, quokka. Miss your body already.

I hit send and then two seconds later my caller ID shows a picture of him with his cheeks full of food, smiling.

"Good morning, beautiful," he sings to me in a soft tone.

"Morning, handsome," I reply. "Thank you for my note."

"Of course, of course. But if you keep sending me pictures like that, I am going to fake an injury to get home to you quicker," Han says with a laugh.

"As much as I would love to having you home, we both would be in serious trouble," I reply.

"True, true," he laughs. "I need to get back to practice. Just wanted to call you real quick and tell you I love you."

"Love you too Hannie," I reply, kissing him through the phone. We hang up and as I am sitting up, my phone vibrates again.

- Nari calling -

I answer and I hear her say, "Good Morning Sylinda."

"Morning," I reply. "What's up?"

"I have the items you requested," she says. "I wanted to drop them off this morning."

"Sure," I say. "Give me about thirty to get presentable, then I can meet you downstairs."

"I can come to your door. I have access. That's something I also wanted to talk to you about," Nari says softly. Oh boy. This has Chan written all over it.

"Not a problem. See you soon," I say as I end the call. Thirty minutes later I am letting Nari in my apartment. She has a large gift bag with her as well as a venti iced coffee. Nari kicks her shoes off in the entryway as I close the door behind us. She hands both to me. "Oh, thanks for the coffee. You didn't have to."

"Tell me if you like what I picked for the first item," she says. I put the coffee down on the kitchen table and look in the bag. On top is a red velvet box with a bow secured on the top. I take it out and look inside to find a red, see-through lace teddie that is crotchless.

"This is perfect," I say, chuckling to myself.

I put the lingerie back in its box, setting it on the table. I attach the note I wrote the other day to it. I then get a black box out that is in the bottom of the bag. I open it, look over the item, and then close it back. I walk over to the counter to grab a pen. I take the black card and write on the inside.

Open when Christopher wants to play. Pick the moment wisely. ;)

I secure the card under the bow and then put both back in the bag. I take a big sip of my coffee as I envision his reaction to the gifts. Hearing Nari speak gets me back to the present.

"Is there anything on the agenda for today?" Nari asks. I squint my eyes at her and cock my head slightly to the side.

"Why are you asking about my day like an assistant?" I ask suspiciously. She then looks down at her hands. "Damnit Chan."