Chapter 10

After two more rounds of passionate sex we finally are heading up to the recording studio. In the elevator, I am holding Han's hand and he is kissing the back of it.

"Baby, I am kicking myself for not acting sooner on my feelings. Forgive me?" he asks.

"I could never be mad at you Jisung," I say, I lean into him and bring my lips to his, kissing him softly. Once I am lightheaded, I release his lips and rest my head against his shoulder. "Remember the others don't know. Well, they may suspect something but no one has said anything to me," I say.

He nods and we release each other as the elevator doors open. Han escorts me to a door and we quietly walk in as Channie is giving directions to Felix in a separate room. We wait by the door until there is a break. The only other person in the studio is Hyunjin who is typing on his phone.

"Okay, Felix. I want you to whisper this part. You know, kinda husky-like," Chan says.

"Ah, okay," Felix says. Felix listens to the music in the headphones and then leans into the mic.

Finger lickin', yeah, we cookin' up a Super Bowl.

"Shit," I breathe.

Chan turns and sees us, he smiles broadly. Then he presses the button again. "Perfect Felix. Well, at least Sylinda thinks so. I may have you do it one more time though."

Felix smiles at me and blows me a kiss. Hyunjin looks up from his phone and smiles. He gets off the couch and walks to me in a way that always makes me wet. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. Once I am thoroughly kissed, he releases my lips.

"Have fun baby?" he asks in my ear.

I giggle in response. He releases me and pokes Han in the stomach who had been frozen by the door. Afterward, he takes a big sigh. Poor Hannie, he was worried. I wave to Felix and blow a kiss back. Chan pulls out a chair next to him and offers it to me. I kiss Han's cheek and walk to the chair. Han goes to sit down next to Hyunjin on the couch. I sit in the chair and Chan leans over to kiss my cheek, inhaling loudly.

"Mmmmm, I need to bottle that scent," he whispers. I look at him slyly. "Going to have to behave myself. The rest of the crew will...."

Right on cue, the door opens to Changbin yelling at Seungmin. "Then where is she, huh?" Channie sits up quickly but Changbin has already noticed. He arches an eyebrow at us and I blush under his gaze.

"Noona, we were worried that something had happened when you weren't here after we got done with breakfast," I.N. says as he gives me a hug from behind.

I pat his arms, "I am fine Jeongin. I had to take care of a few things first and then Han brought me over." Lee Know chokes on his coffee, eyes wide. He looks at Han and Han is not giving anything away. Good job Hannie, now if you can survive the grilling you will get later.

"Okay guys, settle down. Let's get this last bit done." Chan says back in producer mode. Felix finishes his line again and after listening to it Channie tells him he's got what he needs. Felix walks out of the booth and immediately comes to me. Giving me a hug from behind.

"Hey beautiful," he whispers in my ear. His thumb strokes my necklace and he chuckles.

"Would you like to hear the song, Sylinda?" Channie asks.

I nod my head vigorously as Felix releases me and leans up against the wall closest to me. Channie presses a button on the soundboard and I move with the music, we all do. It hits hard. They all sound so good. I blush and bite my lip at Felix's part, looking up at him through my lashes. He's looking at me with that dominant look he gets. Fuck! The song ends and I am clapping. All 8 are smiling at me.