Chapter 13

"Good morning baby" I hear in my ear behind me, arms hugging me. I am lying on my side with the blankets at my waist. I slowly open my eyes to see Channie still asleep next to me, snoring. I turn my face to see Hyunjin resting his chin on my shoulder. He smiles tenderly at me and kisses my shoulder. I snuggle up to him more and he hugs me tightly. "Did you sleep well?" he asks.

"I did. When did you get here?" I ask as I bring the back of his hand to my lips.

"Late," Hyunjin says. "I went to your place and when I didn't find you there, I figured you were here. You both were sleeping so deeply that I didn't want to wake you. So I just got in bed and went to sleep." Channie rolls on his side and talks in his sleep.

"No, you're cute." Hyunjin and I are quietly laughing, causing the bed to shake. This ends up stirring Channie awake. "Huh, what?" he says.

"Channie, you were talking in your sleep," I say as I reach up to stroke his cheek with my thumb.

"Oh gawd," he says. "What did I say? Morning Hyunjin." He moves closer to me and puts a hand on my hip.

"Nothing that we could make out Hyung," Hyunjin says as he reaches up to ruffle Chan's hair.

"Oh good. And how did our goddess sleep?" Chan asks with a grin. I bring his lips to mine and kiss him tenderly. Meanwhile, Hyunjin is leaving tiny kisses on my shoulder. When I am done enjoying his lips I release him with a sigh.

"I slept well. I always seem to when you two are with me," I say with a giggle.

"Well, we definitely love waking up to you, beautiful," Chan says.

I slide onto my back and stretch in between them. Chan traces the curve of my neck while Hyunjin is lightly running his fingers on my stomach. Chan brings his lips to mine and kisses me slowly. My tongue swirls with his as Hyunjin kisses my stomach lightly. We are interrupted by my alarm going off on my phone. Chan groans in my mouth, causing me to chuckle.

"I can't wait to see your performances," Chan says into my mouth.

"I can't wait for my reward for winning," I say as I release his lips. Hyunjin laughs as he gets up to turn my alarm off.

"We have a crazy schedule coming up to prepare for our comeback," Hyunjin says. "But don't worry jagiya, your reward will be soon."

I slide off the bed and go into Chan's bathroom. I turn the shower on and I come back into the bedroom. Hyunjin is leaning against Chan's desk, watching me. Chan is sitting on the bed, drinking me in with his eyes. I curve my index finger and motion them to follow me into the shower. I put my hair up as I walk back into the bathroom. I get in the shower and let the water cascade down my chest. I close my eyes to enjoy the warm water. I then feel firm hands slowly wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Hyunjin grinning at me. I run my hands up his arms and wrap them around his neck. I lean into him as I kiss him roughly. His dick is hard and fully erect. I love he is ready at a moment's notice. I move him up against the side of the shower, with my back to the entrance. He lifts my ass and I wrap my legs around his waist. He lowers me on his dick slowly and I moan in his mouth. I then feel Channie's lips on my shoulder. I release Hyunjin's lips and turn my head to kiss Chan.

"Channie, get the lube," I say breathlessly in his mouth.

He chuckles in my mouth, "I knew you would say that."

Chan releases my lips and shows me the bottle of lube in his hand. He puts some on his dick and then my ass. He throws the bottle in the shower's corner. Hyunjin raises me as Chan lines his dick up to my ass. Then I am slowly lowered onto Chan's dick. I lean my head back and moan loudly. I rest my head on Chan's left shoulder as I adjust. Chan holds me by my ass as Hyunjin leans down to caress my breasts. He sucks on my nipple and then bites it. I moan again as Chan slowly moves me up and down on both their dicks. Chan then picks a pace that causes Hyunjin to growl into my breast.