Chapter 22 - Epilogue

Seven of the Stray Kids members are sitting around the table while Bang Chan adjusts the camera for the YouTube live. Once adjusted, he sits down next to Hyunjin and all eight look at their phones to make sure things are working right.

"Okay," Bang Chan says. "Can you guys hear us, okay?" The fast-scrolling chat shows that viewers can.

"Awesome!" Hyunjin states. "Hello Stay!"

"Hi Stay. Have you missed us?" Lee Knows says slyly.

"We've been busy getting ready for our comeback," I.N. says cheerfully.

"Are you ready Stay?" Han asks excitedly. "I know I am!"

"Stay! Save up your money," Changbin says. "And make sure your Samsung phones have enough storage space."

"This album will be out of this world," Seungmin laughs.

"Very true Seungmin," Bang Chan laughs. "Well Stay, there is a reason why we're live today."

"Yes," Felix says. "Can you guess what it might be?" The group looks at their phones to read the chat.

"World Tour? Nope," Changbin says.

"Someone got a tattoo? No, but I would love to get one," Bang Chan laughs.

"Should we just tell them Chan?" Hyunjin asks.

"I guess we should," Chan replies.

"Wait! Why don't we get someone to help announce it," Felix quickly says.

"That's a great idea!" Bang Chan says. "Let's see if we can get the second screen up.

He taps keys on his phone and their screen moves over to the left. Another screen opens to an empty orange background on the right.

"Wonder who could be on the other screen?" Lee Know laughs.

The chat offers suggestions of JYP himself, other k-pop groups for a collab, and even Western artists. Suddenly, Ryan Reynolds is on the orange screen. The chat becomes lightning fast and hard to read as viewers react to Ryan on the screen.

"Hey guys," Ryan says to the camera. "Hey Stay!"

"Ryan!" the group yells at the same time.

"Thanks for joining us, Ryan," Bang Chan says. "How have you been?"

"Good, good. Staying busy over here," Ryan says. "How about you guys?" Suddenly the screen goes from two to three screens and Hugh Jackman is in the third screen.

"Hugh!" Felix exclaims.

"Hey Felix. Hey guys," Hugh says. Hyunjin rolls his eyes as Hugh laughs. "How are ya mate?"

"Good," Felix replies. "We were about to announce the good news to Stay."

"Perfect. Ryan, you want to do the honors?" Hugh asks.

"Stay. Deadpool 3 just wrapped up production," Ryan states. "And guess who is making a cameo?"

"STRAY KIDS!" everyone shouts as the chat becomes unreadable, scrolling at the speed of light.

"We are so excited and honored to be make an appearance in Deadpool 3 with Ryan and Hugh," Bang Chan excitedly says.

"Make sure to stay tuned for release announcements," says Hugh.

"And then watch live coverage at the red carpet premier on E! Entertainment socials," Ryan interjects.

"Where Stray Kids will make an appearance," Changbin says.