Chapter 5

Derek and I are escorted to a large conference room. There the guys are cutting up around the table passing their YouTube award around. When we walk in they all stop and get up to greet us. Chan is the first to get to me. He hugs me tightly and I sigh in his embrace, hugging him back. God his hugs make me feel so safe.

"You okay?" he asks in my ear. I nod my head as it rests on his shoulder. I hear him sigh in relief and then he releases me. He turns to Derek and shakes Derek's hand. "I am sorry you are getting introduced to the unpleasant side of our world first thing. This is definitely not the impression we wanted for you both."

"It's nothing you guys can control and we definitely don't hold you responsible," Derek says.

Hyunjin gets to me and Chan steps aside. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and brings me to him, squeezing me tightly. I put my arms under his arms and hold on to his back. Felix is next to him with his hand stroking my hair. Hyunjin makes eye contact with Chan. Chan nods his head and leaves the conference room.

"Really guys," I say as Hyunjin releases me. "We are fine. It's not like we were in the crowd. Tim saw it ahead of time and pulled over. I don't think anyone knew it was us in the SUV."

Lee Know is next to Derek and frowning, "Luckily you listened to Jinnie and had the driver take you. Otherwise, it could have been worse."

"Yeah, Noona we have to keep you guys safe," Han says as he moves Hyunjin out of the way to give me a hug. I smile and hug him tightly. "We like having you around, ya know."

Chan walks back into the conference room. "Channie can't we do something?" Seungmin asks. I.N. comes up to wrap his arm around mine.

"I HAVE done something," he starts. "You will practice here. There are plenty of practice rooms. Just let me know if you need a large one for any aerial choreography, we have some on the lower levels. We will get you badges so you have 24/7 access to the building."

I look at Derek, and he's grinning. "Man, that's really appreciated, Chan. We gladly accept, I mean we really don't have a choice but we accept."

"Great!" Changbin says. He runs over and lifts me off the ground. "If you need a bodyguard tonight, you just let me know." He laughs loudly, bouncing me.

"Hey, hey, that's my job, Binnie," Hyunjin says. Binnie raises his eyebrows at Hyunjin and he puts me down. "Noona, Derek, you want to watch our live showing our fans the award? Then we can show you the practice rooms."

"Sure as long as the staff are okay with it," I say looking at the manager. He gives me a thumbs up. Felix directs me where to sit behind the camera. I am to the right of the camera and Derek is to the left. The manager counts the guys in and then hits the start button on the live. The guys look at their phones to make sure the live is working. The manager hands me his phone, and it is on bubble community so I can watch questions come in.

"Stay! We are here because we have a special award," Channie says. He's so adorable with his big grin. "We have hit a milestone with YouTube, 10 million followers."

Lee Know unwraps the diamond award and looks at how shiny it is. He shows it to the camera and the guys clap. He looks at the two of us and makes sure we get to see it as well. "Yes, we are so excited," he says.

"Come on Hyung, let me hold it," Han says. He rises and his chair slips out from underneath him. He grabs onto the table dramatically and is acting like he's hanging on the edge of a cliff. "Noona help me!!!" Everyone freezes. Then at once they all look at Han. Han stands up and his eyes are wide. "I mean, nooo help me." But it was too late. The bubble community is going nuts.