Chapter 18

The next morning, I roll on my right side and open my eyes to see the morning sun peeking through Hyunjin's curtains. Felix is laying next to me on his back, sheet at his waist, and his arm bent behind his head. His head is in his hand while he lightly snores. The morning sun hits his face and his naked upper body, making it look as if he is glowing. My eyes survey his magnificent body, taking in his chiseled abs and chest. I then pull my hair over my right shoulder to lean on his chest. I make sure not to block the sun as I look at his freckles. I realized early on that they were more prominent when he was happy and this morning they are glowing. I run my finger under his right eye, tracing his freckles lightly. Felix slowly stirs underneath me, wrapping an arm around my waist. He opens one eye and stretches loudly.

"Mmmmm, morning, beautiful," he says deeply. "What you doing?"

"Counting," I reply with a giggle.

"Counting?"

"Your freckles," I say. "They're really bright today."

"Jagiya, no," he says with a groan, covering his face with his free hand.

"Don't!" I exclaim, pulling his hand away. "It means you're happy."

He looks at me with his head tilted, eyes analyzing. Then he shakes his head and grins at me. He grabs my chin with his thumb and index finger to bring my lips to his. He kisses me slowly, holding me tighter. I enjoy his full lips as they nibble on my bottom lip. I open my mouth to him and our tongues dance in their familiar rhythm.

"I am happy," he says in my mouth. "Crazy happy to have you in my life." Felix releases my lips, opting for planting tiny kisses over my face and neck. He quickly grabs me with his other arm, hugging me, and then flips me onto my back. "What about you? Happy?"

"Hmmmm," I say with a pondering look. He gasps at me and I laugh at him fully. "Of course I am Lixie. Wonderfully happy." He responds by teasing my lips open again with his tongue. He kisses me slow and deep, causing my toes to curl. This man should be illegal. I moan loudly as his fingers trace my exposed skin. Once he is satisfied that I have been thoroughly kissed, Felix releases my lips and runs a finger across my cheek. 

"Sleep well?" he asks.

"I did," I say. I look around, confused. "Wonder where Hannie went? I don't hear him in the livingroom." Felix looks over to see a note on the nightstand. He gets off of me so he can grab it.

"This might say why," he replies as he hands it to me.

At your place making breakfast for everyone. ~ Your Quokka ~

"Hungry?" I ask him.

"Definitely," he replies, and I know he is not talking about breakfast. He leans down to whisper in my ear. "Roll over baby. I'll take what's mine first."

A soft moan escapes my lips. Damn, I love morning sex with him. Felix reaches for the lube as I pull the covers back to get on all fours. When I have, he coats his dick and my ass with the cool gel. He gently pushes my lower back down so my shoulders are flush with the bed. Then I feel him enter my ass slowly. We both moan loudly at the erotic sensation. He lightly traces my skin once he has fully filled me and leans down to kiss my back. Then he grabs my hips as he reams me hard, making me let out a guttural moan.

"Yes Yongbokie," I moan. Felix then slaps my ass in response as I scream through orgasms. I shudder and lean further into the bed, totally owned by his dick.

"Sylinda, you feel so good," Felix moans.

He leans over me so he can rub my clit fast. Over and over, he fucks my ass just the way I love, bringing me to the heavens with every thrust. I bite my lip as I struggle with the intense feeling that only his enormous dick can provide. He then inserts two fingers into my dripping pussy. He rams them into my cunt with the same force as his dick. I give in to the wave of ecstasy and moan loudly as he fucks my holes hard.